Official Match Thread S20 RD1: Baghdad Bandits v Mount Buller Demons @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

You idiots. Stop drinking the alcohol! We need it for the molotov cocktails.
I thought you were all pelting rocks?

Jeez. We'll win by less if that's how much you're going to carry on.

You ain't seen nothing yet!!

beez is basically a human rocket launcher, and by that I mean, he throws humans.
Rocket_launcher_reaction.gif

Jokes on you. We don't have a bus, we got ski lifted in :)
Damn it. I missed the opportunity to fulfil my lifelong dream of pushing someone off a chairlift. I'll have to settle for hitting you flogs with my two by four.

Damn it. I missed the opportunity to fulfil my lifelong dream of pushing someone off a chairlift. I'll have to settle for hitting you flogs with my two by four.

Oh really, beez?

giphy.gif

Rocket launchers and two by fours?

I'm going to win about 90 free kicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've saved up to bribe the umpires this season.

A quick Google search tells me you may need throw in a few camels and possibly a handjob...

iraqi dinar to aud   Google Search.png

Edit: on the plus side, it is at a 5 year high...

A quick Google search tells me you may need throw in a few camels and possibly a handjob...
Duh! Did you not see the pile of robotic arms in the stadium?

What times the game? I'm on my 54th virgin and need to complete a full pre season

First outing as a demon today.

I look forward to dominating as per usual.
That must have been a very hard "outing" for you to make.

Congratulations on finding the courage. I'm sure your family are still proud of you.

That must have been a very hard "outing" for you to make.

Congratulations on finding the courage. I'm sure your family are still proud of you.

I see the education system in Baghdad is as poor as ever. Your reading comprehension is as about as poor as your teams record over the past few seasons. Hopefully my boys will give you a lesson or two tonight.

Also, croweater 41's parents are use to disappointment. They had to hide the fact he was a Wonders player from their friends for years.

Edumacation you say?

- as
*team's
*used
*Wonders'

You're going to want to coach better than you banter, Dick.
He was around when the cavemen were, so you gotta take that into account.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back