Official Match Thread S20 RD1: Geelong Wolves v Gold City Royals @ The Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Sex hair Taylor is innocent and pure thankyouverymuch
Is that really you in your avatar. :eek:

You'll get all the protection you need in this match, I'll ensure that myself.

Is that really you in your avatar. :eek:

You'll get all the protection you need in this match, I'll ensure that myself.
The story behind that picture is that I sent it to my girlfriend while she was out drinking with friends and she got super excited and told me I looked so hot.

It's a pr0n star haha, I just look like her. Except she had a belly button ring and hair below her neck.

The story behind that picture is that I sent it to my girlfriend while she was out drinking with friends and she got super excited and told me I looked so hot.

It's a pr0n star haha, I just look like her. Except she had a belly button ring and hair below her neck.
I don't fancy any hair below the neck and judging by the youth of the Royals, neither do they... forget the protection you won't need it. :)

For some reason I always thought you were a blonde, I don't know why. It's just stuck in my mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Urgh! Glee! Possibly the most annoying and cheesy TV show ever aired.
It is, I'm not disagreeing with you there. The show is so unrealistic and would probably make so many girls rage quit when they realize American Idol isn't that easy.

Also, if you were to watch the show with me, you'd be hearing me call a character a bitch every 5 or so minutes.

It is, I'm not disagreeing with you there. The show is so unrealistic and would probably make so many girls rage quit when they realize American Idol isn't that easy.

Also, if you were to watch the show with me, you'd be hearing me call a character a bitch every 5 or so minutes.
I don't waste my time by watching it. It frustrates me so much.

And yeah, that is the best way of enjoying yourself when watching such wrenching and idiotic TV shows.

If thats an orgasm face for you, you may need a few pointers :p
haha
my post was misleading
it meant to say that her face is the type that leads me to orgasm

on a similar note
what does a woman say after 24 of the most intense orgasms in a row?
thanks yyou, you magnificent Wolf :p

what a gun side named by the wolves! perfect warm up match against the soft royals...nice way to start the season ;)

p.s. fk the royals
Follow my lead and you'll be a superstar in no time. ;)

The best part about this game is: If we win, perfect start to the season with 4 points!

If, somehow, we lose...Well, who the hells going to rub it in our faces?
Not only will we win,
but we will win well :footy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back