Official Match Thread S20 Round 10 - Sin City Swamprats vs. Roys FFC at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Not impressed I have to work on grand final day and to make matters worse I have to work on Bathurst, luckily I asked to have sfa game day off

How's the snake ...?

At least you were then wearing hawks colors? :)

Not impressed I have to work on grand final day and to make matters worse I have to work on Bathurst, luckily I asked to have sfa game day off
Yeah I had to work today too...

...on my ABS!!!!

Check out my rocking 6-pack
BkZpqFM.gif

Your DeLorean is defective
images
Luckily the flux capacitor was still ..... fluxing. I just went back in time to just before you were conceived and .... to cut a long story short ..... hi son.

Luckily the flux capacitor was still ..... fluxing. I just went back in time to just before you were conceived and .... to cut a long story short ..... hi son.
Can we sign you in a reverse father-son thingo?

Also, did you also go into the future and get that Sports Almanac?

Really keen to know how much we win by today.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Can we sign you in a reverse father-son thingo?

Also, did you also go into the future and get that Sports Almanac?

Really keen to know how much we win by today.

Interesting concept. But I'm not sure there is a Sweet FA policy on father-son - reverse or otherwise. As for the Sports Almanac, I was going to bring it back for you but I just didn't want to ruin your weekend. Not twice anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting concept. But I'm not sure there is a Sweet FA policy on father-son - reverse or otherwise. As for the Sports Almanac, I was going to bring it back for you but I just didn't want to ruin your weekend. Not twice anyway.
You can't ruin my weekend.
I'm a Sawmprat on the dole - I don't have a week start...

Oh, also Game Day Bitches...

Pfft. Says you. My DeLorean still says 1955. Joke's on you. Ha ha!
You're that desperate to fix the result you've gone back in time, that's dedication

The Roys are due for a win while the Rats are due for a loss. That adds up to an easy win for the Roys.

Dad? I thought you just went to get some milk and never came back!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back