Official Match Thread S20 Round 11 - Coney Island Warriors v Baghdad Bandits at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Who you calling cross eyed!!!11!1 :drunk:

x2WINH7.gif

Perhaps you could eat dry toast for your tummy umpkins. It's eeeespesially deeeeliciouss.

tumblr_inline_ngxwrecgKV1qzw3tb.gif

Your hot dog are made frome prime dromedary lips and pooper valve anyways.;):rainbow:
Our hotdogs are custom made from the flayed genitals of our oppostion. Unfortunately they don't make buns small enough so this week we're gonna have little puffy dogs instead.

Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 2.01.20 PM.png

Our hotdogs are custom made from the flayed genitals of our oppostion. Unfortunately they don't make buns small enough so this week we're gonna have little puffy dogs instead.

View attachment 181089
Reasonably disturbing your choice of ingredients..:eek:
Two eyes. Prince Alberted cawks fits MO.:drunk: Relieved I'm part skink.:thumbsu:

Reasonably disturbing your choice of ingredients..:eek:
Two eyes. Prince Alberted cawks fits MO.:drunk: Relieved I'm part skink.:thumbsu:
From the smell around here you're part skunk too. Guess it's the musty baked beans.

From the smell around here you're part skunk too. Guess it's the musty baked beans.
Don't try and blame us for the "normal" smell of NY. I've been here before, this isnt a Baghdad smell.

Don't try and blame us for the "normal" smell of NY. I've been here before, this isnt a Baghdad smell.
The normal smell here is victory..it's gone a tad off atm but we are going to fix it this week.
That other funny rank smell, you guys brought that with you, lingering around you like a pungent Red Mist.

The normal smell here is victory..it's gone a tad off atm but we are going to fix it this week.
That other funny rank smell, you guys brought that with you, lingering around you like a pungent Red Mist.
Well I generally would object.:D

SweetFA SweetRankings Season 20 Top 40

2ieP2gD.png

( cammo6556 - +4 from last week)
2 A Bit High (GEE) (+10)
3 cooney (MBD) (-1)
4 Wacky Tiger (FUR) (-1)
5 Mooch (ROY) (-4)
6 Ant Bear (SCS) (-2)
7 Sublime (SCS) (-1)
8 Van_Dyke (MBD) (+2)
9 DemonJim (LVB) (-1)
10 millky95 (SCS) (-1)
11 SM (GEE) (+2)
12 This Is Anfield (FUR) (-1)
13 Akkaps (GEE) (+6)
14 Blacky (GCR) (-7)
15 Matera92 (LVB) (+14)
16 Quadzilla (SCS) (+18)
17 Hate (DRA) (-3)
18 ClarkeM (WCW) (=)
19 Frankston Rover (CIW) (+8)
20 Loonerty (ROY) (-4)
21 Kangaroos4eva (WCW) (-6)
22 Mannumpower (SCS) (-2)
23 beez (BAG) (+3)
24 Bosley (MBD) (-3)
25 Brown Bottle (WCW) (+18)
26 Magruder (LVB) (-9)
27 pantskyle (LVB) (+3)
28 Power Raid (SCS) (+3)
29 Tayl0r (GEE) (+13)
30 The Half Back (DRA) (+8)
31 lanky_wes (MBD) (+2)
32 brahj (LVB) (-9)
33 Tommycash (GCR) (+6)
34 Wise Guy Sam (LVB) (-9)
35 Reginald Perrin (CIW) (+1)
36 BigJoeD (BigJoeD_) (CIW) (+5)
37 MoOP (LVB) (+7)
38 Shadow Man (FUR) (+11)
39 LicoriceAllSorts (WCW) (-4)
40 I dont care (SCS) (+8)

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Give up now, Warriors.

Wait, Red mist did you shower before arriving at Coney Island?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need to start matching your dietary regime. Pass the kebab.
To truly match the regime, you'll need to understand that sharing is a big no-no

I haven't showered since round one.

Thats OK, I steal all your other stuff when you're not looking anyways.
Really? That's the entrails I leave for Bessie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back