Official Match Thread S20 Round 11 - Gold City Royals v Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

Monday match thread again huh? Just to make sure spam levels reach their maximum.

Ok Ant Bear am I allowed to hate this match thread yet?

The floggy admin wannabe
I8K9Mo1.png

And the laughable marlowe

Oh great 6 more days of putting up with your dribble and crap

Are you saying there's another implication behind me liking ponies?

vector_angry_fluttershy_by_thedarkettes-d4s65oq.png
No not seeing how defensive you got I now suspect there is. Care to comment further Mr. Wannabe-Admin?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yay Ponies! This is going to be a fun week...:rolleyes:

Don't post videos man, the Royals are on the 2nd page of a thread, they're in frightening territory. Don't wanna scare them off

I dunno. I look at the Gold City list and I see lots of people who have been decent posters in the past. Names like 3KZ is Football, Bipolarbear, timtamWB, Blacky, sverik25, Tommycash and The Old Dark Navy's

Then you look at their match threads, which mainly consist of their opposition trying to engage these players and bombing spectacularly. You look at their team thread, and Marlowe and Juggs try to involve their guys, but the 5 pages is populated as much by Beng and posters from other teams propping them up.

And the conclusion is...the Royals are past it. Like the Roys are old and doddering, the Royals are old and jaded. They just don't care enough to engage with the opposition in the thread, but simply log in late on Sunday night to check their stats, and oh, maybe they won. Well, they don't deserve to occupy the same stratosphere of the SFA ladder as the mighty Swamprats. If the sim was weighted as it should be, they would be below the Hawks.

I dunno. I look at the Gold City list and I see lots of people who have been decent posters in the past. Names like 3KZ is Football, Bipolarbear, timtamWB, Blacky, sverik25, Tommycash and The Old Dark Navy's

Then you look at their match threads, which mainly consist of their opposition trying to engage these players and bombing spectacularly. You look at their team thread, and Marlowe and Juggs try to involve their guys, but the 5 pages is populated as much by Beng and posters from other teams propping them up.

And the conclusion is...the Royals are past it. Like the Roys are old and doddering, the Royals are old and jaded. They just don't care enough to engage with the opposition in the thread, but simply log in late on Sunday night to check their stats, and oh, maybe they won. Well, they don't deserve to occupy the same stratosphere of the SFA ladder as the mighty Swamprats. If the sim was weighted as it should be, they would be below the Hawks.
I was decent? I'm calling that one a win.

And if the sim was weighted as it should be, we'd have already won a premiership. But alas, the sim is a cruel mistress and laughs as she whips you whilst you're tied to the bed and blindfolded.

Unless you're into that of course.

But alas, the sim is a cruel mistress and laughs as she whips you whilst you're tied to the bed and blindfolded.
We got that with the bullshit draw last season

I was decent? I'm calling that one a win.

And if the sim was weighted as it should be, we'd have already won a premiership. But alas, the sim is a cruel mistress and laughs as she whips you whilst you're tied to the bed and blindfolded.

Unless you're into that of course.
Hi Timmy. You Illegitimate Muslim Fundamentalist, you

Hi Timmy. You Illegitimate Muslim Fundamentalist, you
1. If that's a reference, I don't understand it and therefore it is not worth my time.
2. Learn to use grammar properly.
3. Learn to use capitalisation properly.
4. Only my girlfriend and my mum get to call me Timmy. And you're neither. How dare you.
5. I hope this is not the kind of posting I'll be expecting from the Rats. I expected better.

Actually, that's a lie. I expected worse. Well done on exceeding my expectations.

Here ends the lesson. That will be $50.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back