Official Match Thread S20 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v West Coast Wonders at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll have you know that the Wonders gave up a full packet of Cheetos for me. I'm a premium in the SFA mate :thumbsu:

#loldemons
Hahaha yeah righto mate, you're not fooling anyone! #lolwonders

We should totally recruit Pepe Le Pew.

If we can put up with Richard Cranium's odours we can put up with his.

We like nice smelling things here, so he's all yours.

Taz Devil however, now that's someone we could use in the midfield.

We like nice smelling things here, so he's all yours.

Taz Devil however, now that's someone we could use in the midfield.
Good strategy. Taz eats the ball early on in the match and the wonders finish with a draw rather than the inevitable loss.

Criminal that the thread title hasn't been amended to include 'MOTR' in it.

j54d6Wq.gif

Well if it isn't the Wonders. A team so full of themselves they have to be re-stitched every few months.
Nothing wrong with being full of ourselves. Hawthorn are full of themselves and look what they've done the last 3 seasons :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with being full of ourselves. Hawthorn are full of themselves and look what they've done the last 3 seasons :rolleyes:
You don't have a right though Hawthorn do.

Good strategy. Taz eats the ball early on in the match and the wonders finish with a draw rather than the inevitable loss.

I see you've been trying to read from my play book. Thankfully i whited out the second part of the plan, which i won't mention here...

A lot of parallels between the Hawks and the Wonders, both wildly successful clubs with a dickhead captain!

oh god dont drop me SSwans2011
With your pending delistment by SSwans2011 we'd like to express our desire to have you at the Demons.

I don't know if or where you'd fit in, let alone if you're close to our best 20, but the novelty is fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With your pending delistment by SSwans2011 we'd like to express our desire to have you at the Demons.

I don't know if or where you'd fit in, let alone if you're close to our best 20, but the novelty is fun.

Despite your generous offer of captaining your interesting little club, I'll have to decline as I've taken up an offer to become Golumless's bootstudder.

Your thoughtful gesture will not be forgotten soon though.

I see you've been trying to read from my play book. Thankfully i whited out the second part of the plan, which i won't mention here...
I hope it's to follow in the footsteps of your idol, Wile E. Coyote, and finish second best.

A lot of parallels between the Hawks and the Wonders, both wildly successful clubs with a dickhead captain!

oh god dont drop me SSwans2011

In fairness, I actively admit to being a dickhead. It's not like we have a no dickhead policy at the Wonders (oh wait, s**t...).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back