Official Match Thread S20 Semi-Final: Fighting Furies vs Baghdad Bandits at Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
Season 18… what a time to be alive. Two new clubs are founded in the American towns of Coney Island and Las Vegas bringing with them a horde of new posters to the competition. That influx of new blood would make the EKA race for S18 one of the most widely reported in SFA history.

BigJoeD_, This Is Anfield or brahj?

The race definitely had it’s casualties with This Is Anfield still harbouring some kind of hate-filled erection for me all the while preaching love and showing the greater league why limericks were never really popular after the Second World War. BigJoeD was closing fast on the home straight and posted some of the funniest threads this board has seen. At the end of the season it would prove to be not enough in the eyes of the all-powerful committee as pants carried brahj via large fan across the finish line.

Moe-Fan-Man-300x225.jpg

Are you an angel?

They say history is written by the victors so I’ll just be as humble as I can by saying: I am god’s gift to Qooty and I plan to form a fascist state in which I will rear several thousand of my young. We will form a super army, buy computers and then spam this league with sassy insults until the end of time.

The Demons won the grand final, Logger was the simmer (nothing suss), Wacky Tiger won his first Mobbs and the Bears were handed the wooden spoon in their return season.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dreamtime at the ‘G. Bombers vs. the Tigers. beez is hoping the long walk from Fed Square will be enough of a stretch of the legs to replace any real training that hasn’t taken place this season.

Team captains to post team sheets before 11:59pm on Thursday Evening. Melbourne time. Does it even need to be said? The Wonders aren't even playing Finals anymore.

Someone thinks they're so cool
But really they're just a tool
The bandits will lose
And beez we'll abuse
I'll continue just playing the fool.

Fairly confident in a 8+ goal margin to the Bandits.

Just rolling along nicely, the juggernaut.

If cammo6556 says it's an 8+ goal victory, it's an 8+ goal victory. Sorry, Furies.

Anyone can use that line. If Wacky says Richmond will win a final, then Wacky needs to go back to AA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone can use that line. If Wacky says Richmond will win a final, then Wacky needs to go back to AA
Yeah but I'm correct.

Bandits had their GF last week.
Furries were caught napping but have been stung in to action. Beware the angry Furry.
Sweet. Means it's mad Monday. Now we are really in our comfort zone. You guys are in trouble.

Hey. No fair. Wacky gets to play in a final AND go to AA? They always have awesome baked treats at those things. Hey, Wacky Tiger, bring us back some biccies and I promise I'll only give you a nipple cripple once. Maybe twice.

Bandits had their GF last week.
Furries were caught napping but have been stung in to action. Beware the angry Furry.
So you guys are losers? And we're winners?

LOL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back