Official Match Thread S21 R3 Baghdad Bandits vs Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Furries? Does your captain like every one of your posts, regardless of the content?

Ours does.

Thanks beez .
Nothing like a bit of positive reinforcement to keep the spirits up.

You'd better ******* play well tomorrow or I'll drop you for an inactive!
What a nasty game this promises to be.
So much angst!!!
:mad:
And that's just in the beer queue.

Bandits by 9...But let's up the stakes a tad... the losers need to sit through an episode of "Here come the Habibs"!!!!;)

Too cruel???
And this is the moment this week's game got serious.
If Baghdad wasn't already a war zone... it'd now be a war zone.

I've had to sit through the "Here come the Habibs" ads 1000 times :mad: and there's not a chance in hell I'm going to let my team lost this one! I'll fight this one to the death!

And this is the moment this week's game got serious.
If Baghdad wasn't already a war zone it'd now be a war zone.

I've had to sit through the "Here come the Habibs" ads 1000 times :mad: and there's not a chance in hell I'm going to let my team lost this one! I'll fight this one to the death!

Mmmm sausageroll. Sounds tasty

In Baghdad we have a show called "Here come the Smiths? Its a tale of an aussie family that lose their fortune and move into a shanty town on the outskirts of Tikrit.

In Baghdad we have a show called "Here come the Smiths? Its a tale of an aussie family that lose their fortune and move into a shanty town on the outskirts of Tikrit.

Ahhhhh....the serenity.... images-48.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure Here come the Habibs is better than I'm a celebrity, get me outta here

After Sunday's game, it will be more like "I'm a Fury, get me outta here"....

Yeah, we don't want to celebrate victory in Baghdad. The girls here aren't up to our standards.

Similar to dwarf women you can only tell the difference because the men have slightly longer beards

Yeah, we don't want to celebrate victory in Baghdad. The girls here aren't up to our standards.

Well...ill admit they may not be the prettiest going around... but s**t they have some redeeming talents!!
anigif_enhanced-buzz-25667-1355950222-1.gif

What's Abdu Prison like? Can I buy a slab on my way out? Win or lose, I need some beers after a game of footy.

Yes you can grab a slab of Abdu Prison's finest lager, the HeBrew.
It has a slightly metallic after taste and should be poured with a good (be) head..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back