Official Match Thread S21 R3 East Side Hawks vs Coney Island Warriors at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

esh19.gif

Vs

k4ftb4.jpg
Code:
Team                   P   W   L   D   Pen   For  Agnst     %     Pts  Streak   L5   Change   GB    Chase

Coney Island Warriors  2   1   1   -    -    217   176   123.30    4     1W     LW    +4      -1       -
East Side Hawks        2   -   2   -    -    129   194    66.49    -     2L     LL    -4      -1      -1

Warriors: Coming off an easy 49 point victory against the Bandits, the Warriors will look to keep their winning ways going with their second win of the season which could see them jump into the top 4.
Player to Watch: toxic is currently 2nd in the league for tackles, so look out when you get close to the ball.

Hawks: The new looking off-field Hawks are looking very similar on the field to the past season. Sitting winless after two rounds, they are only percentage off being last. A win here will help the East Side Hawks faithful keep hope for no more cutlery.
Player to Watch: Tayl0r is one of the more consistent rucks this season being 8th for hit outs as well as 10th for kicks.

M95 Media Tips: After a slow start to the season, Hawks to finally get the ball rolling in a close one. Hawks by 8.

Captains, please have your teams submitted by Thursday 11.59pm AEDT with the heading 'Official Team Sheet'.

toxic, my main man. A rivalry that has truly stood the test of time.

For example, there was that time I manufactured a rivalry that didn't really exist and he wasn't having any of it. Or the time I launched on him in the Royal Rumble and it was kind of awkward because he was already eliminated. Or that time he moved to the Warriors and I tried to pretend we had a rivalry by backhanding him but still ended it with a good luck because I was a massive softie.

Okay, not really much of a rivalry. But it will be after Sunday.

I liked your effort at banter there. I'm sure you'll do better next time though.

Its alright, mummy will bring you your glass of milk and tuck you in with teddy soon.
Counting down sleeps till dole day must be such a treat for you

Its alright, mummy will bring you your glass of milk and tuck you in with teddy soon.
Counting down sleeps till dole day must be such a treat for you
These comments are somewhat ironic coming from a Collingwood supporter. What else have you got?

ESH

toxic, my main man. A rivalry that has truly stood the test of time.

For example, there was that time I manufactured a rivalry that didn't really exist and he wasn't having any of it. Or the time I launched on him in the Royal Rumble and it was kind of awkward because he was already eliminated. Or that time he moved to the Warriors and I tried to pretend we had a rivalry by backhanding him but still ended it with a good luck because I was a massive softie.

Okay, not really much of a rivalry. But it will be after Sunday.
I've got this Karnezis_13.

I am your OG and I will be respected as such.
I recall when you were a lucky charm around this league; Wonders premiership, Gumbies premiership, a BOG or two if I'm not wrong.

Have you descended into general lowliness or is your team hapless enough that even you can't pull them to success?

I recall when you were a lucky charm around this league; Wonders premiership, Gumbies premiership, a BOG or two if I'm not wrong.

Have you descended into general lowliness or is your team hapless enough that even you can't pull them to success?
Well... it's my milestone game and what better way to celebrate it than to play a blinder and win against the man I almost became teammates with?

Has a certain poetic feel to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

esh19.gif

Vs

k4ftb4.jpg
Code:
Team                   P   W   L   D   Pen   For  Agnst     %     Pts  Streak   L5   Change   GB    Chase

Coney Island Warriors  2   1   1   -    -    217   176   123.30    4     1W     LW    +4      -1       -
East Side Hawks        2   -   2   -    -    129   194    66.49    -     2L     LL    -4      -1      -1

Warriors: Coming off an easy 49 point victory against the Bandits, the Warriors will look to keep their winning ways going with their second win of the season which could see them jump into the top 4.
Player to Watch: toxic is currently 2nd in the league for tackles, so look out when you get close to the ball.

Hawks: The new looking off-field Hawks are looking very similar on the field to the past season. Sitting winless after two rounds, they are only percentage off being last. A win here will help the East Side Hawks faithful keep hope for no more cutlery.
Player to Watch: Tayl0r is one of the more consistent rucks this season being 8th for hit outs as well as 10th for kicks.

M95 Media Tips: After a slow start to the season, Hawks to finally get the ball rolling in a close one. Hawks by 8.

Captains, please have your teams submitted by Thursday 11.59pm AEDT with the heading 'Official Team Sheet'.
So let me get this straight, weve scored less points for and had more kicked against us.

I cant see how we lose this game :thumbsu:

Ahhh, the Hawks. Recruit a heap of over the hill players, can't win a game.

#Hawkward

Last edited:
These comments are somewhat ironic coming from a Collingwood supporter. What else have you got?

ESH

Speaking of original banter - oh yes lets go down the Collingwood path, yes that's original - how did you think of that? truly mind blowing how talented you are - those written instructions on the back of your hand are really working well:

1) Breath In
2) Breath Out
3) See point 1

In terms of advising Patrick Karnezis_13 that you've got this - can absolutely guarantee this wasn't the first time you've advised him that you've got this already with a sad look between you both as you two sat down for a quiet chai latte together

Ahhh, the Hawks. Recruits a heap of over the hill players, can't win a game.

#Hawkward

It's almost like we are the 2016 Essendon side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back