Official Match Thread S21 R3 Las Vegas Bears vs Geelong Wolves at The Stadium In The Sky (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

an6L7Re.png

Vs

207445_198ba9e37995f9c3229a2250007ae15d.png

Code:
Team                   P   W   L   D   Pen   For  Agnst     %     Pts  Streak   L5   Change   GB    Chase

Geelong Wolves         2   2   -   -    -    220   171   128.65    8     2W     WW    +2       -       -
Las Vegas Bears        2   1   1   -    -    276   218   126.61    4     1L     WL    -3      -1       -

Bears: After destroying the Bandit’s in Round 1, the Bears lost a close one to the Royals. Hoping to get back on the winners list, the Bears will need to fix up their somewhat leaky defense.
Player to Watch: kane249 is leading all players in Dreamteam points. Can he keep up this form?

Wolves: The Wolves are sitting proudly in second and undefeated on the SFA Ladder after winning their second straight match. An all-round team effort has got them here so far but will it continue?
Player to Watch: DREAM TEAM BUFF is second in the AFL on 9 and will be looking to hurt a leaky Bears defense.

M95 Media Tips: The Wolves will bounce on a poor defense and make it 3 from 3 in the Match of the Round. Wolves by 30.

Captains, please have your teams submitted by Thursday 11.59pm AEDT with the heading 'Official Team Sheet'.

Gumbies eh. Get in here and suck it TurtleBots
That's an embarrassing association. I just can't decide for Bots or the Gumbies :$

Oh SM congratulatory posts of the Mighty Bears can commence at your earliest convenience :thumbsu:

Ah good another W coming up this week, don't think we will need to get out if second gear.

Gonna go lay some bets while I'm in town.

DREAM TEAM BUFF to kick 5 or more goals 1.01

Wolves to lead at every change 1.05

Opposition posters to be silenced early in the first (betting suspended)

Where at home. Where's the rest of the Wolves? Still in quarantine?
Who do you play for? the rest of the wolves are celebrating being undefeated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ALF? or AFL?

Either way, he's not going to make the All-SFA side until he actually turns up for a game.

Check out the opening post.

He's been turning up plenty, don't worry about that.

We've actually had a very nice even spread of posters.

Posters or spammers?
There are a few names I don't know here... and well... remind me of some posters that are no longer around...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back