Official Match Thread S21 R3 Mt Buller Demons vs Dragons FFC at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

01MainHeader.gif

Vs

zZFFa75.png

Code:
Team                   P   W   L   D   Pen   For  Agnst     %     Pts  Streak   L5   Change   GB    Chase

Dragons FFC            2   2   -   -    -    237   169   140.24    8     2W     WW    +4      Ldr      -
Mount Buller Demons    2   1   1   -    -    188   201    93.53    4     1L     WL    -6      -1      Ldr

Demons: Last year’s runners up got revenge in round 1 but handed a reality check last week and will need to be focused if they plan to stay in the top 8.
Player to Watch: okeydoke7 has returned to the Demons and is leading the race for the ALF medal

Dragons: Undefeated and at the top of the ladder, the Dragons will look to make it 3-0 against the Demons. Boasting a strong forward line, they will look to break the defense of the Demons.
Player to Watch: Determinant is second in the league for kicks. Look for him to gain plenty of metres this week.

M95 Media Tips: In what could very much be a shootout, expect the Dragon’s to continue their undefeated streak with more avenues to goal. Dragons by 24.

Captains, please have your teams submitted by Thursday 11.59pm AEDT with the heading 'Official Team Sheet'.

Last time I won the Alf I played for the Dragons.

This time I'll cement the Alf while playing against the Dragons.

That's right, I'll kick 24 goals this week and build an unstoppable league.

In all seriousness though I'm 2nd for all-time goals and 1st for goals this season. Good luck Dragons.

Last time I won the Alf I played for the Dragons.

This time I'll cement the Alf while playing against the Dragons.

That's right, I'll kick 24 goals this week and build an unstoppable league.

In all seriousness though I'm 2nd for all-time goals and 1st for goals this season. Good luck Dragons.

lol 2.4 is my bet but dream on old guy ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zero disposals in round one, twenty in round two.

It's all trending upward Shagons.

You guys are ****ed.
You really haven't counted out the situation of your S21 being a "Bad week, then good week" scenario, have you?

Personally, I'd keep it in the back of your mind. We are pretty rampant at the moment..

Oh, THIS is your club this season okeydoke7? You change clubs almost as much as me!

Meanwhile, Im stocking the travel buses minibar. Well, my minibar. On my bus. I require my own bus, because Im THAT good.

How many buses do the Hawks use? Im picturing a double decker with the roof off so the slower ones in your team get distracted by the scenery...

Oh, THIS is your club this season okeydoke7? You change clubs almost as much as me!

Meanwhile, Im stocking the travel buses minibar. Well, my minibar. On my bus. I require my own bus, because Im THAT good.

How many buses do the Hawks use? Im picturing a double decker with the roof off so the slower ones in your team get distracted by the scenery...
The Hawks? You mean the Demons. Flog.

I change nearly as much as you do? Shut up Padawan. I understand that you're still trying to emulate me, but: Demons, Dragons, Bombers, Hawks, Bombers, Royals, Hawks, Demons are my club changes. I'm all over you.

The Hawks? You mean the Demons. Flog.

I change nearly as much as you do? Shut up Padawan. I understand that you're still trying to emulate me, but: Demons, Dragons, Bombers, Hawks, Bombers, Royals, Hawks, Demons are my club changes. I'm all over you.

Probably not something to brag about. To me, you'll always be a Hawk. Cause you love to squawk but struggle these days to walk unassisted.

You SHOULD have gone to the Roys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back