Official Match Thread S21 R3 Roys FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

204534_4fa5c9e3e1c75fe5d911b441bdf199e0.png

Vs

EA5dP8p.jpg

Code:
Team                   P   W   L   D   Pen   For  Agnst     %     Pts  Streak   L5   Change   GB    Chase

Roys FFC               2   1   1   -    -    175   156   112.18    4     1L     WL    -3      -1       -
West Coast Wonders     2   1   1   -    -    122   221    55.20    4     1L     WL    -4      -1       -

Roys: The Roys were narrow losers in a thriller against the Furies last week and will look to bounce back against the Wonders at home. Look for them to apply good defensive pressure.
Players to Watch: Ruckman Klim is 7th overall for hitouts and looks to just be getting ready to get proper in the season

Wonders: Another week, another time the Wonders failed to score 70 points or more. They will need to find ways to score if they plan to make an impact this season.
Player to Watch: LicoriceAllsorts is sitting 3rd overall for handballs and providing a good link up option on the ground.

M95 Media Tips: I can’t see the Wonders kicking a winning score unless the Roys leave the kicking boots at home. Roys by 36.

Captains, please have your teams submitted by Thursday 11.59pm AEDT with the heading 'Official Team Sheet'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Millky95 did you suffer from some premature threadulation?

This looks alot like it went up on Monday

You excitable kid you *ruffles Millkys hair*

Millky95 did you suffer from some premature threadulation?

This looks alot like it went up on Monday

You excitable kid you *ruffles Millkys hair*
It was either Monday night or late Tuesday night. I was allowed to put it up last night

The Roys, upon realisation that they're facing The Wonders this weekend.

200.gif

Don't s**t yourself seniors, you've got all week (and all game) to do that!
I admit that was my reaction when seeing you guys lost by 103 points last week.

You don't need to fear a similar shelacking this week. I'm sure our win will be by less than that but I'm not too sure I missed the team meeting this week as I fell asleep at the driving range.

It was either Monday night or late Tuesday night. I was allowed to put it up last night
Late Monday night I think you mean

200.gif

Our shitting ourselves will have nothing to do with the so called 'opposition' i can promise you

200.gif

This was my reaction, but out of pure excitement and joy.

Always good to beat up on the decrepit pensioners, after a big loss.
How embarrassing for you guys then when you can't even manage to do it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back