Official Match Thread S21 R3 Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

seUrWwS.png

Vs

x5p0PFj.jpg

Code:
Team                   P   W   L   D   Pen   For  Agnst     %     Pts  Streak   L5   Change   GB    Chase

Sin City Swamprats     2   1   1   -    -    239   157   152.23    4     1W     LW    +7      -1       -
Gold City Royals       2   1   1   -    -    194   199    97.49    4     1W     LW    +1      -1       -

Swamprats: Fixing up their accuracy helped the Swamprats destroy the Wonders by over 100 points last week. But can they notch up their first win at home?
Player to Watch: Quadzilla is leading the league for total kicks and providing to be an excellent link up player.

Royals: Breaking through for a narrow victory their first win of the season, the Royals will want to go back to back to maintain their position in the top 8.
Player to Watch: Blacky is leading the league for tackles and frees for. When he catches you he doesn’t let go.

M95 Media Tips: Being at the Swamprats home will only help the Royals but the Swamprats have a strong scoring prowess to hold onto the Golden Rat. Swamprats by 36.

Captains, please have your teams submitted by Thursday 11.59pm AEDT with the heading 'Official Team Sheet'.

Now I know what you are thinking, a Butler usually serves the royals but lets just get one thing cleared up very early in the piece.. the only thing I will be serving these Royals is their biggest loss of the season.
You should be seen and not heard

We are not amused

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 26, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
He isn't called the young dark navy's, mate

Hang on, I'll have you know that ..... where was I?

Yeah, fair enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back