Official Match Thread S21 R3 Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

So...in other words, they have you on a string

Comprehension not your strong point? I feed them out of the goodness of my heart. I may take pity on you too if you show some god-damn respect!

No you don't. The fact that you are complaining about it, reveals the truth. It's a master/slave thing, you are psychologically confused about your role and as I have revealed it to you, you are having trouble dealing with it

Except I wasn't complaining about it. I am an extremely accommodating royal. Kind, generous but formidable lord of my domain.

I bet he even cleans up their poop for them as well...

Nah, my daughter's responsibility.

I bring them out for my amusement ... like little court jesters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a minute or so there I thought I had stumbled into the Rats team thread by mistake until Blacky arrived to save the day.

Game time, woo! I need a football in my hands. Come one, yeah!

RsIn2wZ.png

For a minute or so there I thought I had stumbled into the Rats team thread by mistake until Blacky arrived to save the day.

We wouldn't mind a few more Royals to show interest actually?

Game day has finally arrived, 2 weeks too late ...

I've fried the eggs, now which Swamprat is first in line.

At least we have enuf activity to form a line?

We wouldn't mind a few more Royals to show interest actually?
We've had copious amounts of our players show interest ... if you choose to post for postings sake and make us look good in the process, that's your prerogative. :thumbsu:

The Swamprats have a core group of about 5 or 6 players that post as much as they can but actually add nothing by doing so. Let's hope the sim agrees.

At least we have enuf activity to form a line?
This sums up your mantra in one fell swoop.

We've had copious amounts of our players show interest ... if you choose to post for postings sake and make us look good in the process, that's your prerogative. :thumbsu:

The Swamprats have a core group of about 5 or 6 players that post as much as they can but actually add nothing by doing so. Let's hope the sim agrees.

This sums up your mantra in one fell swoop.
This is crap. If the opposition turns up, we can banter with the best. When they abandon the thread, we still try to engage them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back