SA Police travel to VIC to interview Clarko... yes, really.

Remove this Banner Ad

I got an 84 ATAR when I finished school, completed three years of a uni degree, went to TAFE and I'm applying for the Army Reserves. I want to be a cop. Does that make me an uneducated bogan because I want a career where I can actually make a difference and has so many options besides just general duties?

No it equals you wasting your obvious intelligence and talent.

No it equals you wasting your obvious intelligence and talent.

He never actually stated that he possesses anything higher than high school diploma. Sounds like he's more indecisive on what he wants to do with his life from a job perspective than anything else. Doesn't make him intelligent or unintelligent, just makes him like a lot of young Australians.

He never actually stated that he possesses anything higher than high school diploma. Sounds like he's more indecisive on what he wants to do with his life from a job perspective than anything else. Doesn't make him intelligent or unintelligent, just makes him like a lot of young Australians.
I completed a Cert 3 in Police Studies at TAFE so joining the police is what I want. Studying to be a teacher at uni was a bad choice though.

On topic, if charges were laid which would be the case the police would have no choice but to speak to Clarko despite how stupid an incident it seems.

Oh man what a load of bs. Gets in the guys face, gets chipped and now speaks to police to lay charges. What a weak bloke.

I bet Clarko wishes he hit him harder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posted this in the other thread. People seem to think the only reason this has gone this far is because of Clarkson being a high profile figure.

I am wondering if the guy who invaded Clarkson's space is related to or knows some influential South Australian figure or someone at SAPOL.

Sceptical that they would go to this much effort for something so minor for someone without connections. Would explain the giant sense of entitlement showed by him taking it this far after acting provocative.

I call bullshit. A small minority do not respect them. That's your (and theirs) prerogative. Don't talk on my behalf though.

cheers

And its the same minority that always seem to be under scrutiny by the said cops.
Coincidence?

Heres a tip to all those people, don't commit crimes and the "pigs" will leave you alone.

Crazy innit!

Posted this in the other thread. People seem to think the only reason this has gone this far is because of Clarkson being a high profile figure.

I am wondering if the guy who invaded Clarkson's space is related to or knows some influential South Australian figure or someone at SAPOL.

Sceptical that they would go to this much effort for something so minor for someone without connections. Would explain the giant sense of entitlement showed by him taking it this far after acting provocative.

If the feral flog has made a complaint & does want to press charges, then he'll have a litany of charges thrown back at him, from which he'll cop a police record & become basically unemployable thereafter....If he really is THAT dumb, then he deserves everything that's coming his way!

But I merely read this as the police enforcing due process & having to do so in order to appease the Meediya!...Which is pretty sad!....Hopefully common-sense prevails.

I got an 84 ATAR when I finished school, completed three years of a uni degree, went to TAFE and I'm applying for the Army Reserves. I want to be a cop. Does that make me an uneducated bogan because I want a career where I can actually make a difference and has so many options besides just general duties?

you completed 3 years of a uni degree, and then went to TAFE? Can I ask what you studied and completed at Uni?

Yea would I agree however I recon because it is in the public arena they have to be seen to be investigating and then it will all go away.... or they will charge the idiot Helps with Disorderly conduct or something similar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back