Sack Of Crap Show - After The Bounce

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact you labelled Sheehan to have little knowledge, Robbo a twat (arguably the best person on Fox Footy), and the fact you ACTUALLY LIKE Insider and ATB over all those shows, brings me to the conclusion you either need serious help or your personality is as dry as a roasted walnut in the Saharan dessert.

Your love of Robbo is understandable considering your top shelf comedy.
That walnut joke is an absolute corker.

Confession time: I did laugh at After the Bounce a couple of times. When that fat baldie busted the wheels on his car by sitting in the boot and the last show which showed Dunstall divoting the ground with his face from his playing days.

I don't mind ATB. Gaze's Turn it up is usually amusing.

I think AFL 360 is now the best show imo.
Gerrard's rational thinking complements Robbo's emotive arguments perfectly.
I preferred Hird to Paul Roos. Healy has nfi.

Think I heard Dunstall and Fleming had a bit of a run in.

Anyone else heard any details about Fleming leaving After the Bounce?

For the first few weeks, I thought he must have been in the Windies commentating on the cricket, and that Gaze was just filling in for him. :confused:

It's four blokes pissfarting around. I actually really enjoy it (in spite of myself), criticising it for not being a serious footy show is ridiculous - a) it's not supposed to be and b) it's not like there's a shortage of 'serious' footy shows in which you can see the same dozen hacks come out with the same recycled opinions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's four blokes pissfarting around. I actually really enjoy it (in spite of myself), criticising it for not being a serious footy show is ridiculous - a) it's not supposed to be and b) it's not like there's a shortage of 'serious' footy shows in which you can see the same dozen hacks come out with the same recycled opinions.

Perfect summation.

The alternatives at 730pm on a Sunday if you just want to relax and watch a bit of tele are pretty much burnt offerings.

Why do half wits on here complain about tv shows? After The Bounce has never been a serious football-disection type show. It's a light hearted show that can be piss funny with some great segments ie. Coach killers. You want to know what happened over the w.e in detail? AFL 360 is on EVERY WEEK NIGHT! On The Couch is on Monday night as is Footy Classified. And Insider is the following night.

Why do half wits on here complain about tv shows? After The Bounce has never been a serious football-disection type show. It's a light hearted show that can be piss funny with some great segments ie. Coach killers. You want to know what happened over the w.e in detail? AFL 360 is on EVERY WEEK NIGHT! On The Couch is on Monday night as is Footy Classified. And Insider is the following night.

If it (ATB) was on FTA tv, you may have a point but seeing as I pay for the privilege, I have the right to complain as much as I want about a crap show that serves no purpose, other than to stroke the personal egos of 4 non comical imbeciles, if it was to be replaced with an hour of a test pattern picture so that I could reset the tv after the grand kids have got hold of the remote I wouldn't feel as bad.

So dimwit if I have to pay, then I have the right to complain.

Does Gaze always laugh hysterically at everything Frawley says or does or was that just the ten minutes I watched? You'd swear he was sitting next to Jerry Lewis.

For the first few weeks, I thought he must have been in the Windies commentating on the cricket, and that Gaze was just filling in for him. :confused:

Didn't Fleming return for an episode after about the first month ?
I think Gaze was busy calling an NBL game

If it (ATB) was on FTA tv, you may have a point but seeing as I pay for the privilege, I have the right to complain as much as I want about a crap show that serves no purpose,.

:rolleyes:
Look at all the shits Foxtel gives

Didn't Fleming return for an episode after about the first month ?
I think Gaze was busy calling an NBL game
Don't think it was Flem who came back..that said i can't even remember who filled-in for Gazey....shoulda been BABY-JOHN tho :D

Just remember Dunstall saying " Flem's having a bit of a rest "

If it (ATB) was on FTA tv, you may have a point but seeing as I pay for the privilege, I have the right to complain as much as I want about a crap show that serves no purpose, other than to stroke the personal egos of 4 non comical imbeciles, if it was to be replaced with an hour of a test pattern picture so that I could reset the tv after the grand kids have got hold of the remote I wouldn't feel as bad.

Sorry, who forced you to pay? And who forced you to watch every show on Foxtel? Don't like it, don't watch it, it's not that ****ing hard! I don't watch every show on Foxtel then come on here and complain it's s**t because I pay for it, I don't give a s**t!

I was listen to that Saturday morning show on SEN with Dr. Turf and Hutchy on weekend.
Dr. Turf was saying apparently the reason Fleming left the show was because he didn't like to be called "Pinhead" Fleming asked for the panel to stop but they continued to keep calling him "Pinhead" so he cracked the shits had enough and left. Turfy said it was from a very reliable source.

I haven't watched the show this season so don't know what was going on but I didn't think from what I watched last season that Fleming was copping it from the panel was more like he was dishing it out more, to Dunstall especially.

So either Fleming is a sooky sooky la la who can't take it as much as he gives. Or its all complete Bulshit.

I was listen to that Saturday morning show on SEN with Dr. Turf and Hutchy on weekend.
Dr. Turf was saying apparently the reason Fleming left the show was because he didn't like to be called "Pinhead" Fleming asked for the panel to stop but they continued to keep calling him "Pinhead" so he cracked the shits had enough and left. Turfy said it was from a very reliable source.

I haven't watched the show this season so don't know what was going on but I didn't think from what I watched last season that Fleming was copping it from the panel was more like he was dishing it out more, to Dunstall especially.

So either Fleming is a sooky sooky la la who can't take it as much as he gives. Or its all complete Bulshit.

Someone asked him about what Dr. Turf said on twitter:

Damien Fleming ‏@bowlologist
“@kelly_johnny:flem rumour is u left after the bounce bc u hated been called pinhead @OffTheBenchTeam” Pinheads rule! Turfy should know that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back