Sack Of Crap Show - After The Bounce

Remove this Banner Ad

That was car crash TV.Even ch10 wouldn't have shown that piece of s**t TV [and they know s**t TV] that Fox Footy aired tonight.

R.I.P Before The Bounce
R.I.P After The Bounce
R.I.P The Bounce [when you use the same name as a disaster show hosted by Peter Hellier on Seven you know you're screwed]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty bloody funny at times, this and 360 are the only Fox shows I bother to watch. Why Lynchy keeps coming back to say nothing and occasionally laugh at Spud's jokes I'll never figure though, just get him off the show ffs.

What's wrong with Spud atm? 3rd straight week he won't be on, and hasn't done any of his Triple M commitments either. I heard he was ill, but gee, 3 weeks? It must be fairly serious.
Did it coincide with him quitting the coaches association? Might be the first chance he's had for a holiday.

Gaze is good for a laugh. That's all I can say about this show.

I wonder if people can be a bit pretentious about shows like this. Bounce doesn't advertise itself as thoughtful football analysis, nor does it promote itself as intelligent humour - the show is exactly what it advertises, which is low class, mindless, bogan humour.

And I think it does it well. I reckon it's become really well placed on a Wednesday night - it makes it harder to remember it's on, but it's some entertaining, mindless mid-week tv I reckon.

If there is something I don't like it would have to be the reality crap that's in amongst the show. It's not that interesting. The other stuff well to be fair it's not too bad. Am missing the yesterday's heroes challenges. They were great. The quiz - yeah that's pretty boring. But if it's something to get Gerard Whateley involved it's not too bad. He suits that role.
The falcon videos are funny. The what the cameras pick up isn't so funny. For example why go on about Steven Morris of richmond getting the footy in the wrong spot. Ok if somebody gets hit in the face hilarious but seeing a guy getting whacked in the nuts each week, come on turn it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back