Sack Of Crap Show - After The Bounce

Remove this Banner Ad

If there is something I don't like it would have to be the reality crap that's in amongst the show. It's not that interesting. The other stuff well to be fair it's not too bad. Am missing the yesterday's heroes challenges. They were great. The quiz - yeah that's pretty boring. But if it's something to get Gerard Whateley involved it's not too bad. He suits that role.
The falcon videos are funny. The what the cameras pick up isn't so funny. For example why go on about Steven Morris of richmond getting the footy in the wrong spot. Ok if somebody gets hit in the face hilarious but seeing a guy getting whacked in the nuts each week, come on turn it up.

Gazey is that you? :D

That's what The Footy Show is for. At least I don't have to pay for that.

Whereas I'm quite happy to pay for Bounce because in terms of being funny it's light years ahead of TFS. And I'd rather pay for the convenience of Bounce at 8.30 than have to stay up til 11pm for TFS to start (because I live in an NRL show state, which is even worse than the AFL one).

Different strokes for different folks... you can't order Foxtel expecting that every single show on there is going to be to you liking because you pay for it.

And people shouldn't expect anyone else to give a s**t when they don't like something.

[QUOTE="nobbyiscool, post: 33414053, member: 29221"

And people shouldn't expect anyone else to give a s**t when they don't like something.[/QUOTE]

Guess we should just shut down the Internet then?

He's the perfect comedian for that show too I reckon. That awkward self deprecation works well with the jocular tone of the show.

I just wish they didn't have him doing the fist...

Dunno if it has been mentioned as I don't often watch this show, but I don't think I've ever seen someone as useless in a TV show as Lynch is in this one. Been watching for 45 minutes and he hasn't said anything...

Dunno if it has been mentioned as I don't often watch this show, but I don't think I've ever seen someone as useless in a TV show as Lynch is in this one. Been watching for 45 minutes and he hasn't said anything...
Yeh I dont think Lynch really fits in with the vibe of the show, hes just not funny

I think when Gerrard Whateley was hosting the show, Spud and Lynch were the only past players on the program and so with Spud playing the clown role (and well) Lynch was there for any player perspective. Now with Dunstall hosting, I dont think Lynch is needed. Interesting as to who you would replace him with though. Sam Pang did well when he was on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh I dont think Lynch really fits in with the vibe of the show, hes just not funny

I think when Gerrard Whateley was hosting the show, Spud and Lynch were the only past players on the program and so with Spud playing the clown role (and well) Lynch was there for any player perspective. Now with Dunstall hosting, I dont think Lynch is needed. Interesting as to who you would replace him with though. Sam Pang did well when he was on

Huddo as the anchor would be great - he can do bloke humour as well

Went along and sat in the crowd tonight thanks to a mate who got free tickets. It's not as bad as TFS, Gaze is a genuinely nice person off-screen.

Overall it wasn't too bad as I've never experience being part of a studio audience - I wouldn't pay to sit in though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back