Mega Thread The Footy Dept Thread Part I - #SackHardwick or #StandByDimma?

Should he go?

• See out his contract

Votes: 44 15.0%
  • See out the year

Votes: 130 44.2%
  • See out the day

Votes: 93 31.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 27 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an idiotic post.

Why idiotic? It pretty obvious even to the orange peelers , that something dramatic happened at 1/4 time , comp[ared to the s**t we were dishing up the previous 25 quarters,

Griggs says dimma said play your way.. the style of play changed, just like last year before the run into the finals.

do you think its a coincidence?

if you do you better head off to bomber blitz lots of coincedences there.

He said the coach instructed them to play ' our way ' NOT ' your way ' , What do you think OUR WAY means. hahahahahahahaha hey don't let facts get in the way of the coach bashing session, did you see the players hugging Dimma after the game, that must have hurt the hate Dimma brigade.

Yep griggs said our way , what were they playing the previous 6 games? the players way? If they wernt following dimmas game plan in the previous 6 weeks why were there no wholesale changes like the super coach intimated?.

That was because the previous six weeks they were playing dimmas way , dimmas game plan, he finally relented at quarter time , he has no ******* idea.

So he let them play THEIR WAY which in payer speak is OUR way. IF you don't believe what your eyes are seeing in the change of game style, then you've been watching Liverpool too long.

Hardwick said just play your way? I thought that meant like at the end of last year play your way like let the player's loose? And i wasn't paying attention to dh as i was too busy singing the song ringing my collingwood friends to give them heaps as i have been the laughing stock for so long.
The players might also huddled dh and said see chief if you let us play our way, we win:)

Last edited:
Why idiotic? It pretty obvious even to the orange peelers , that something dramatic happened at 1/4 time , comp[ared to the s**t we were dishing up the previous 25 quarters,

Griggs says dimma said play your way.. the style of play changed, just like last year before the run into the finals.

Yep griggs said our way , what were they playing the previous 6 games? the players way? If they wernt following dimmas game plan in the previous 6 weeks why were there no wholesale changes like the super coach intimated?.

That was because the previous six weeks they were playing dimmas way , dimmas game plan, he finally relented at quarter time , he has no ******* idea.

So he let them play THEIR WAY which in payer speak is OUR way. IF you don't believe what your eyes are seeing in the change of game style, then you've been watching Liverpool too long.
Don't get your nervous so high up sunshine he baracks for everton not liverpool:);)

Dimma is just great!

He's breaking curses for us all the time. We finally beat Collingwood, broke the carlton curse etc....made finals etc...memberships...revenue and feel free to ad to this list of good things since dimma has come here to save us.

The one last curse we need to break is Geelong. The only team we haven't beaten with him. It's coming soon, as well as a premiership. can't wait. thanks dimma you have really helped turn this club around.
And how about the curses he has created.....Bulldogs, Demons etc

He said the coach instructed them to play ' our way ' NOT ' your way ' , What do you think OUR WAY means. hahahahahahahaha hey don't let facts get in the way of the coach bashing session, did you see the players hugging Dimma after the game, that must have hurt the hate Dimma brigade.
I said if its come from the horse's mouth as i didn't see it or hear it i'm only going on what another poster has said and frankly i don't argue with people when they said they heard what they did maybe if you heard it differently then please let it out, not dribble hahahahahahqaha.

Do you think "Your way" means the Richmond way?? Haven't they got that bloke from leading teams down there that is all about empowering the group.

I said if its come from the horse's mouth as i didn't see it or hear it i'm only going on what another poster has said and frankly i don't argue with people when they said they heard what they did maybe if you heard it differently then please let it out, not dribble hahahahahahqaha.
john longmire;)

Dimma is just great!

He's making us curse all the time. We finally beat a developing Collingwood whose coach is just as dumb, broke the carlton curse bc they are the worst etc....made finals and got laughed at by the rest etc...memberships...revenue thanks to 70,000 fans and feel free to ad to this list of good things since Dimma has come here to disgrace us.

The one last curse we need to break is Geelong. The only team we haven't beaten with him. It's coming soon so get the vaseline out and emcbrace yourself DH, as well as a premiership which he cannot even win an EF . Can't bloody wait. Thanks Dimma you have really helped turn this club around to where you inherited it from.

I actually thought it was pretty good. Is under no illusions that there a holes in our list. See's some positive development in our kids.
Answered the questions straight up. Explained that the tiger way is an internal thing of rules and beliefs that the players hold onto ( didnt want to share it and nor should he).
Im pretty certain nothing he could say would please you mob.
Of course you did.

Do you think "Your way" means the Richmond way?? Haven't they got that bloke from leading teams down there that is all about empowering the group.
No richmond way is what the coach wants you to do that's why they pay him. Your way means play your game. But it might be too much for you to work out.

Possible, however as the utensil'o of the Cub wouldn't the Richmond way be also be Hardwick's way. Thus making it "Our Way"?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually thought it was pretty good. Is under no illusions that there a holes in our list. See's some positive development in our kids.
Answered the questions straight up. Explained that the tiger way is an internal thing of rules and beliefs that the players hold onto ( didnt want to share it and nor should he).
Im pretty certain nothing he could say would please you mob.
Dude don't feel left out as by saying you mob states the whole of bf? I'm sure you have a few m8s that back you, that is the richmond way

Dimma is just great!

Thanks Dimma you have really helped turn this club around to where you inherited it from.

Good to see you come around mate. That you actually give him some credit. Yes, with Dimma at the helm, we have won more games then Wallace ever had, that's fact but good for you to show it, publicly. Well done.

I still think Dimma may need to go at the end of the year but I am a wait till the end of the year man. If he can keep the team performing like the last 3 quarters, well, at least the year will be interesting. Also, funny to note, we had a younger side in then the pies on the weekend, just a FYI :)

Possible, however as the utensil'o of the Cub wouldn't the Richmond way be also be Hardwick's way. Thus making it "Our Way"?

not necessarily. None of us have been in their internal meetings or at their camp whenever these things are discussed. From what i understand a lot of the pre planning on how they wanted to be perceived and the way they wanted to play was player driven. Hardwick would obviously give them the game style and the parametres but the players would be driving "the Richmond Way". So at a guess i would think that if he said "play your way" it would have been targeted at the group as oppose to the individual.

not necessarily. None of us have been in their internal meetings or at their camp whenever these things are discussed. From what i understand a lot of the pre planning on how they wanted to be perceived and the way they wanted to play was player driven. Hardwick would obviously give them the game style and the parametres but the players would be driving "the Richmond Way". So at a guess i would think that if he said "play your way" it would have been targeted at the group as oppose to the individual.
Thats what we have been saying einstein to the group not to an individual sighhhh

Again, note the word possible. However, by your theory you just put up. You are saying at best, Hardwick is not pushing the Players to a required minimum standard or alternative; the Players felt Hardwick's minimum was not set high enough.

Of course the Players have to deliver, but the coach has got to write down the address and let them know where to go......sorry about that anology. Just really feel like having a pizza all of a sudden.

Again, note the word possible. However, by your theory you just put up. You are saying at best, Hardwick is not pushing the Players to a required minimum standard or alternative; the Players felt Hardwick's minimum was not set high enough.

Of course the Players have to deliver, but the coach has got to write down the address and let them know where to go......sorry about that anology. Just really feel like having a pizza all of a sudden.

never said that at all, by empowering the players it gives the players ownership. If the players are willing to drive the bus the coach only needs to steer. It's not a new fad, it has been around for 15-20 years an all footy clubs and most businesses abide by it.

Good to see you come around mate. That you actually give him some credit. Yes, with Dimma at the helm, we have won more games then Wallace ever had, that's fact but good for you to show it, publicly. Well done.

I still think Dimma may need to go at the end of the year but I am a wait till the end of the year man. If he can keep the team performing like the last 3 quarters, well, at least the year will be interesting. Also, funny to note, we had a younger side in then the pies on the weekend, just a FYI :)
youre clutching at straws with age as they had 12 guys under 50 games to our 8?????3.6games less on average per player.
next

wVR0KzZ.png

Last edited:
never said that at all, by empowering the players it gives the players ownership. If the players are willing to drive the bus the coach only needs to steer. It's not a new fad, it has been around for 15-20 years an all footy clubs and most businesses abide by it.
There is a difference between empowerment/ownership and setting the standards by which the very basics are measured by. If there is this "Richmond Way" that we are hearing so much these days, it is Hardwicks job to make sure the Players live up to and abide by it. Yes it will only work if the Players buy in, BUT it is Hardwicks role to make sure it is met.

There is a difference between empowerment/ownership and setting the standards by which the very basics are measured by. If there is this "Richmond Way" that we are hearing so much these days, it is Hardwicks job to make sure the Players live up to and abide by it. Yes it will only work if the Players buy in, BUT it is Hardwicks role to make sure it is met.

this is quite possible the first thing we agree on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back