Mega Thread The Footy Dept Thread Part I - #SackHardwick or #StandByDimma?

Should he go?

• See out his contract

Votes: 44 15.0%
  • See out the year

Votes: 130 44.2%
  • See out the day

Votes: 93 31.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 27 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ying and Yang Tiger show.
So who's at fault for our facilities and DC not being up to scratch:mad::)
The darksiders who throw toys out prams even when Richmond win games.

Why is Wallace proudly displayed on your avatar?
Watched the worst game of my time here on Earth when he coached us against Geelong.
And we had some stinking wins under him also,remember the Adelaide game?
Take a good breath and a cup of tea and relax.

RFC will only become stronger if the memberships get stronger ,not the other way round.
Throwing your membership out of the pram only makes the club weaker in the long run.

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned,this is phase one complete.
No debt,awesome facilities and built up a core group of players to build on.

Collingwood have always been filthy rich.
Housewives of LA they are lol.
We have just begun to get there now.

Now to consolidate.
Don't Hold Back.

The Ying and Yang Tiger show.

The darksiders who throw toys out prams even when Richmond win games.

Why is Wallace proudly displayed on your avatar?
Watched the worst game of my time here on Earth when he coached us against Geelong.
And we had some stinking wins under him also,remember the Adelaide game?
Take a good breath and a cup of tea and relax.

RFC will only become stronger if the memberships get stronger ,not the other way round.
Throwing your membership out of the pram only makes the club weaker in the long run.
Relax mate i dont even own a microwave. I'm just saying youre still full of excuses and this seems to be the mantra the club pushes. forget it the Dogs
Saints and other clubs work on losses compared to us ,but don't hear them crying

Relax mate i dont even own a microwave. I'm just saying youre still full of excuses and this seems to be the mantra the club pushes. forget it the Dogs
Saints and other clubs work on losses compared to us ,but don't hear them crying
Rubbish.

A screw up would have been trying that in the last quarter. Something not working isn't a screw up.
I disagree. Removing you best defender and leaving a 2nd gamer to play on someone like Cloke is a screw up in my opinion. Now, putting Riewoldt in the middle and Dustin Martin up front was not a screw up, because that is reasonable even if it didn't work out

But vacating your best defender from the backline for a 2nd gamer? Nope. If Elton was not a 2nd-gamer and was playing for a year at senior level, then you could say that it would not have been a screw up, because it is trying something new.

I disagree. Removing you best defender and leaving a 2nd gamer to play on someone like Cloke is a screw up in my opinion. Now, putting Riewoldt in the middle and Dustin Martin up front was not a screw up, because that is reasonable even if it didn't work out

But vacating your best defender from the backline for a 2nd gamer? Nope. If Elton was not a 2nd-gamer and was playing for a year at senior level, then you could say that it would not have been a screw up, because it is trying something new.
Wasnt it Grimes who played on someone like Cloke and did extremely well in just his second game? As Dimma said we need a bigger body in the midfield and Eltons VFL form was very good so he gave him a chance to play on Cloke. Both moves could have worked out well. Definitely not a screw up.

No one hates Damien, but his spin is sickening ala Wallace, every week he talks about stats and KPIs, when questioned about statless morris, suddenly stats don't mean a thing. Stevie brings other qualities into the team.

Time to go Damien

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasnt it Grimes who played on someone like Cloke and did extremely well in just his second game? As Dimma said we need a bigger body in the midfield and Eltons VFL form was very good so he gave him a chance to play on Cloke. Both moves could have worked out well. Definitely not a screw up.
I really do understand where you are coming from, but I just don't see it that way at the moment. To me, the result was obvious before he did that match up.

Having said that though, I really do think that is a good plan for the future. Once Elton becomes entrenched into the AFL side, he can definitely try putting Rance in the middle and Elton in the backline.

Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere but if DH was too coach on next year, I would not be against having Malthouse in as a 'senior coaching advisor'.
We have a lot of inexperience in the coaching ranks.

I understand that Mick may be available as soon as Monday afternoon.;)

Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere but if DH was too coach on next year, I would not be against having Malthouse in as a 'senior coaching advisor'.

Just shoot me.

I have a sneaky suspicion this will be it for Mick. Can make money in the media and return the pot shots.

Mick is no1 and is no no2.

I have a sneaky suspicion this will be it for Mick. Can make money in the media and return the pot shots.

Casbolt shanks to Tutt who fumbles to Wood who fresh airs it then dribbles it to Jones who kicks it out on the full.

The worlds best coach couldn't do anything with these bunch of jokes.

Before anyone says so it's the players fault and not the coaches... what about Dimma?... Well Hardwick has far more talent at his disposal.

Casbolt shanks to Tutt who fumbles to Wood who fresh airs it then dribbles it to Jones who kicks it out on the full.

The worlds best coach couldn't do anything with these bunch of jokes.

Before anyone says so it's the players fault and not the coaches... what about Dimma?... Well Hardwick has far more talent at his disposal.

Micks problem is that he thinks he can do it all and Carlton have let him. Collingwood never did.

And how about the curses he has created.....Bulldogs, Demons etc

Yeah curses.... we beat them as often as they beat us....

Bulldogs:
- lost in 2010 when we were crap (Bulldogs made a prelim)
- 2011 lost. We were improving but got jumped and I think Gilbee went nuts...how and why I don't know.
- 2012 we won by 70 odd
- 2013 we won twice (by 67 and 60 points)
- 2014 lost by 2 points after coming back from 40 points down.
- 2015 lost by 3 goals but were outplayed....

Dees:
- Lost in 2010 when we were crap (x2) Melb finished 3 games above us
- Lost in 2011 while we were improving (Melb were ahead of us by % at the time)
- Won 2nd game in 2011.
- Won in 2012 twice. Once by 10 goals, once by 4 goals (13 more scoring shots)
- 2013. We won comfortably and had 14 more scoring shots (poor kicking)
- 2014. Lost by 3 goals despite having 8 more scoring shots
- 2015 Lost by 5 goals... terrible in the wet after half time.

3-4 versus Bulldogs
4-5 versus Melbourne
2-3 versus Hawthorn

incidentally

4-2 versus Adelaide
4.5-3.5 versus Port

Doubt they are worried about a RFC curse.....

Curse - I don't think so

I can honestly say, you're all idiots. :p

Arguing over the definition of "your way"/"our way"/"his way"/"milky way". I have never seen a dumber thing argued with such intent.

Love you guys. :)

I have seen dumber things debated with more intent! I remember a good booze-fueled all night argument with a mate debating whether or not it would be possible to go back in time and kill yourself.... I can't remember the outcome but it was heated!

We have to try it at some stage, Rance is gone. The more experience Elton gets the better..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back