List Mgmt. Saints father and son

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Stewie Loewe has done his part with 4 boys. Makes up for Lockett Burke and Frawley letting the side down with girls!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nope... not THAT old. ;) Pretty sure that Jeff Sarau had a twin brother Mark.
:DThe Gowans played in the 90s. Think only one of the boys played seniors.
The posters from Madelaide will know them. Multiple premiership players in the SANFL.

Not a twin, but dont forget Anthony Harvey. Did well in S.A as well me thinks.

:DThe Gowans played in the 90s. Think only one of the boys played seniors.
The posters from Madelaide will know them. Multiple premiership players in the SANFL.

Not a twin, but dont forget Anthony Harvey. Did well in S.A as well me thinks.

Chris, along with twin brother James, has played in an unprecedented 17 consecutive Grand Finals (1995 - 97 with Anglesea, 1998 with Werribee, 1999 with St Kilda Reserves, 2000 - 11 with Central District).

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Gowans

The Bulldogs (Central Districts) were just awe-inspiringly brilliant during that decade, and even up to recently. Scary good for a state team. They won the Grand Final EVERY SINGLE YEAR of that decade, other than 2002 and 2006 (when they were "only" the grand finalists). EIGHT TIMES. Going back to back FOUR times straight between 2007 and 2010. In 2011, they also played in the grand final, but lost.

Their coach from 2001-2002? Alastair Clarkson.

2032:(
By then ill be wearing incontinence pants and holding up a large funnel to my ear to try and hear the siren.
Please let us be a power before then.
At least if you've dementia by then, you can still talk footy and sound like you know what you're talking about. The players'll have the same name then as they do now ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back