arro73

One day...
Sep 30, 2012
QLD
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
DenverBroncos/Tottenham/PittsPens
Im not a connoisseur of sporting garments like yourself. And quite frankly i couldnt care if our jumpers were made by Best n Less.
Whats wrong with BLK??
are they a bit crappy or something?
It's not that they're extremely crappy or anything, but it is definitely a step down from ISC in terms of quality.

arro73

One day...
Sep 30, 2012
QLD
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
I would prefer Kooga even than BLK.

It's not that they're extremely crappy or anything, but it is definitely a step down from ISC in terms of quality.
oh ok, thanks for that mate:thumbsu:.
Dont know much about it myself. But i do have the new Storm top wich is BLK and that seems OK.
I wasnt a fan of the ISC cut. It was so tight like a leotard . But then again maybe im just getting fat:D

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I would prefer Kooga even than BLK.
Just browsing through, for what it's worth KooGa and BLK are one and the same, just with different brandings.

KooGa off-field stuff is a bit nasty compared to BLK, but that's because it's old stock. BLK's off field stuff is actually quite good, Richmond's supporter wear this season has been terrific.

On-field though, all the same. I own a few Dogs jumpers and they aren't of the same quality as ISC/Puma/Adidas, or anything like that. Retail or Player Issue.

Hopefully it comes to nothing, as I quite like your ISC merch, as with Port, GWS and Freo. Just looks simple and classy.

arro73

One day...
Sep 30, 2012
QLD
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Just browsing through, for what it's worth KooGa and BLK are one and the same, just with different brandings.

KooGa off-field stuff is a bit nasty compared to BLK, but that's because it's old stock. BLK's off field stuff is actually quite good, Richmond's supporter wear this season has been terrific.

On-field though, all the same. I own a few Dogs jumpers and they aren't of the same quality as ISC/Puma/Adidas, or anything like that. Retail or Player Issue.

Hopefully it comes to nothing, as I quite like your ISC merch, as with Port, GWS and Freo. Just looks simple and classy.
Oh interesting that Kooga and BLK are actually the same brand. Who knew?! :p

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Oh interesting that Kooga and BLK are actually the same brand. Who knew?! :p
It occurs to me now that you may have been taking the piss :p Never mind.

I'm actually very keen to get us into the BLK stuff, as much as I prefer the others. New logo and new gear will all look terrific. Think Adelaide and GWS are rumoured to be switching to BLK next season too.

It's a shame that it's not ISC or Adidas taking over a few more clubs, rather than the one universally regarded as being cheap and nasty.

Desi Van_83

Team Captain
Aug 4, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Anyone got any news on this? With the new membership package already out, maybe someone's heard/seen something..

stkildathunda

DEMPSTERED
10k Posts St Kilda Saints - Tom Ledger 2012 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2011 Player Sponsor St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2010 Player Sponsor
Sep 7, 2008
Inside The Circle Of Zen
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Man Utd
Anyone got any news on this? With the new membership package already out, maybe someone's heard/seen something..

BLK will be our apparel, no idea when official announcement be made

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murraj1966

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
If this is true, what type of jumper designs would everyone want for 2015?

I'd love the 2010 home jumper to return with the white collar and cuffs, and as for a clash I'd love the white backed candy stripes to come back.

SK_MD_#7

Captain Dunstan
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda

I'd love the 2010 home jumper to return with the white collar and cuffs, and as for a clash I'd love the white backed candy stripes to come back.
Agree on the 2010 home jumper. I liked it as well.

Nutsngum

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 14, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Hampton Rovers FC

Not a fan of the white collar jumpers, just little definition around the neck.

I do like the striped cuffed jumpers from 2004 - 2008 era. Those always looked really tough.

Case in point
OT9ML1i.jpg

Murraj1966

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Not a fan of the white collar jumpers, just little definition around the neck.

I do like the striped cuffed jumpers from 2004 - 2008 era. Those always looked really tough.

Case in point
OT9ML1i.jpg

That's tough for a reason other than the jumper :p The G Train would look tough in a ballerina dress

Still i loved the pure white collar because it looked like the 66 collar even though that jumper had black cuffs with the big white collar

We could just change to whit collar and cuffs for the away jersey.
Take it a step further and have pink collars and cuffs for breast cancer, rainbow for gay pride, silver for nz game etc.
I'm on to something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back