Rumour Saints/ISC relationship over?

Remove this Banner Ad

If this is true, what type of jumper designs would everyone want for 2015?

I'd love the 2010 home jumper to return with the white collar and cuffs, and as for a clash I'd love the white backed candy stripes to come back.
I'm pretty much the same, would prefer white cuffs and collars on the home, and would love to see the candy bars come back. And I wouldn't be opposed to using the stickman against Collingwood!
According to footyjumpers.com on Twitter (believe he's called Mero on here) this is somewhat close to the mark.

View attachment 88901
That's just his take on it, he doesn't have any inside knowledge on it (yet). So there's still hope for white cuffs and collars!

I'm pretty much the same, would prefer white cuffs and collars on the home, and would love to see the candy bars come back. And I wouldn't be opposed to using the stickman against Collingwood!

That's just his take on it, he doesn't have any inside knowledge on it (yet). So there's still hope for white cuffs and collars!

That's just the current jumper in BLK kits, no clue as to what they'll do with it.

How could anyone not want the white? This looks just pure St Kilda to me.

r558641_3360913.jpg

That's just the current jumper in BLK kits, no clue as to what they'll do with it.

How could anyone not want the white? This looks just pure St Kilda to me.

r558641_3360913.jpg
I dont mind the white ( or the black for that matter)
My only thing is i didnt like the ISC design of the collar on the jumper above. Too rounded & high , i think it looks like a priest collar .
But if its a bit more of a V design and not quite so rounded then i think the white looks really good.
I think the black trim looks a bit 'tougher' for the lack of a better word & the white looks a bit more traditional .So both have their good points.
(wouldnt mind a young Milney running around in it either)

I loved the cross jumper, and think we should wear a predominately white version for our clash jumper next years

Personally, I think we should wear the three bar for home and away (black collar home with black shorts, white collar away with white shorts), and alternate between the cross and candystripes year to year for the clash jumper.

As long as we don't wear the yellow peril, I'm happy. Could be dangerous with ledified as a sponsor.

Adelaide just announced they've teamed with BLK so if we have hopefully announce something soon and show off our 2015 stuff!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's wrong with ISC?

I love my jumper, the 2010 centrebet one, its the ******* bomb.
The sizing sure is weird, but the fit is very good, its very slick and stylish.

If the BLK cannot better it, then I won't buy it. I don't care if its cheaper for the club, quality first.

Word is, we're not going with BLK now.. Can anyone confirm either way?
Well we seem to be wearing ISC today, when the teams who are moving to BLK are already in BLK. We seem to be a bit slow on that sort of thing, though..

Well we seem to be wearing ISC today, when the teams who are moving to BLK are already in BLK. We seem to be a bit slow on that sort of thing, though..
True. Its day 1 of pre-season so you would hope we have our new gear, wouldn't you...

On a related note, there's still a Minchington 140th Anniversary player issue jumper on the online store, going for $40 (which is crazy cheap, some clubs start their player issue auctions at $150)

Does anyone have one of the 2010-2012 "priest collar jumpers" and one of the newer 2013-14 collar jumpers to compare sizes? I want to grab a retail 140th while they're cheap, but my 2010 jumper is an XL and the only 140th jumpers available are 2XL and up. I've heard that the newer jumpers are an even tighter fit, but is it a whole size tighter?

Not sure this goes in this thread but I got advertising from Nissan this afternoon. Wonder how they got my name and address. Mmmm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back