Saints Should Keep Andrew Plympton Away From The Club

Remove this Banner Ad

He was the one that tried to bring finals into it, I certainly shut him up though I'd suggest! :cool:

No I just wandered away from the computer.

Good question though, why are you such firstly an idiot, and secondly an insufferable prat?

Oh and think about this; your last flag was a mere 14 years after ours, and in today's standards for you that's a whole whopping 3 finals series!

Since that flag 35 years ago, you have done far far less than us, so pipe down with the ancient history.

Last edited:
If I was a Saints fan, I'd be pleased to know that the new administration was exploring all options to get the club united & successful. Matt Finnis seems to be doing a smart job jn trying to turn that club around, he should be applauded & supported, not have an ex-president take a potshot through the media.

as a saints fan, i agree.

as The age is no longer sponsoring st kilda i suppose they now can have a field day putting st kilda down.

Having seen Geelong go from a rabble with potential to a flag winning machine after a "culture shift", Plympton is not only projecting his own defensiveness but also being willfully ignorant of proven results as a consequence of eliminating the undesirable element from the club.

We've had our own twat return from the past trying to weasel his way back into the club.

We as members had to choose between Andrew Newbold (now two premierships) as president, or Geoff Lord (the bastard that almost buried the club and had us move towards a merger ffs) when Kennett retired.

Fairly certain it was a landslide. History is judging us very, very well.

We've had our own twat return from the past trying to weasel his way back into the club.

We as members had to choose between Andrew Newbold (now two premierships) as president, or Geoff Lord (the bastard that almost buried the club and had us move towards a merger ffs) when Kennett retired.

Fairly certain it was a landslide. History is judging us very, very well.
Lord withdrew his name after member backlash

No I just wandered away from the computer.

Good question though, why are you such firstly an idiot, and secondly an insufferable prat?

Oh and think about this; your last flag was a mere 14 years after ours, and in today's standards for you that's a whole whopping 3 finals series!

Since that flag 35 years ago, you have done far far less than us, so pipe down with the ancient history.

In answer to your first and second question, there's no need for personal attacks. Do you want an actual answer, or are they rhetorical questions? (You may need to google "rhetorical", you don't sound too clever).

And when was the flag before your lucky win in 1966?

Let's face it, Richmond are part of the big 4 and will always be around. St Kilda are one of those sides, along with Footscray and North Melbourne that we kinda want around but in 20 years when some relocations happen, well, you won't be missed.

What on earth?

Are threads on the mainboard really meant to be for fans who chanced on following successful clubs, to belittle fans who follow less successful ones?

Its completely obvious to me that the call about being in a better place was purely and only about the fan engagement by the club.

Why do I remember his name being on the ballot? Did he withdraw after votes were sent in?
Withdrew his name after the ballots had been sent out
Think it was more him promoting himself, then an actual attempt at the presidency

It'd be like me putting my name up and then withdrawing it at the 11th hr to promote my business

Dog move, but unfortunately, it can happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without wanting to upset the Saints fans on this forum, clearly Plympton's attitude is exactly the reason why the Saints have not experienced greater success.

"we've only won one premiership but we shouldn't have to do anything different or better to win our second"

There's an old saying that goes something like "if you keep doing the same things but expect a different result then you have rocks in your head".

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/afl...d-changing-says-plympton-20150301-13s170.html

couldnt agree more

Remove this Banner Ad

Back