Votes Saints Top 3 Players (Rounds 1-7)

Saints Top 3 Players (Rounds 1-7)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also voted last night Armo, Bruce and Fish.

As Joop said Steven stiff!

I agree with the top 4- Armitage, Bruce, Stevens & Fisher, but I'm surprised to see the likes of Savage & Shenton voted for, but not Sinclair. Sinclair's been arguably the best first year player we've had for years sofar.

I agree with the top 4- Armitage, Bruce, Stevens & Fisher, but I'm surprised to see the likes of Savage & Shenton voted for, but not Sinclair. Sinclair's been arguably the best first year player we've had for years sofar.

I voted for Armo Steven and Bruce but Savage has shown quite a bit this year and shenton gets a lot more ball than Sinclair. Lonie and Sinclair both have been outstanding for first year players but probably not in the best on ground list in a single game. Schneider probably could at least be up there in a couple.

Armo
Bruce
Billings
Weller & Jack S pretty good

Pretty good only for JS. He's the second highest ranking player in the fantasy footy points behind Armo, third is Fyfe. I think people don't quite notice how amazing his season has been. He lead the comp in tackles until this week. Armo has taken all the focus because he is so dominant this year but Jacks line breaking and pressure has been extraordinary.

Pretty good only for JS. He's the second highest ranking player in the fantasy footy points behind Armo, third is Fyfe. I think people don't quite notice how amazing his season has been. He lead the comp in tackles until this week. Armo has taken all the focus because he is so dominant this year but Jacks line breaking and pressure has been extraordinary.

Actually my son was telling me Jack Steven is leading the kicking in the AFL too, equal third in tackles and as i said before is second behind Armo in fantasy scores. That is so far beyond just okay that it is actually weird that he hasn't been getting the accolades he deserves. Longer is about 5th in hit outs too which is pretty cool seeing last year he was combative but not exactly setting the world on fire.

Back