Discussion Saintsational

Remove this Banner Ad

Uh, if you were, how would he know you posted?

(If an ignored poster fell in the woods...)

Yeah I know... I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Comparing both...

BF is friendly banter, whereas SS is a bare knuckle brawl.

There is more peer pressure on here to keep wild ones like me in line. but then again, as MySainters says: it's all about respect. There is hardly ever the need to get retaliate in a nasty way on here de to some one else's comments.

As we both know. ;):):cool:

I said my piece about SS over on that site. Way back Saintsational was a god-send for supporters interested in a closer view of what was happening with the Saints. It has changed and some seem to like that now has more edge.

BF now is closer to what SS was 10+ years ago. More courtesy and respect. You can disagree, but generally posters explain why they disagree. I'm still on both, but must say I spend more time here. And the Like button is very good in creating a good atmosphere.

Most of all.....Carn the Saints.

I can understand, but also do not get insular supporter groups on the internet, to me that's an oxymoron, so in a way do not get what SS offers as it offers nothing to me, since my first love is cricket, second love is the actual game of footy and third love is then the Saints. Sure you can have inside information and discussions you can only have with like minded individuals, but the difference of opinion and the wider scope of the game arguably for me anyway, highlights why our love for a club is both foolish and utterly brilliant at the same time.

When p66 destroys every thread with his never ending just oppose everything style, it's like Frank Walkers heeeellooo. Immediately change stations.
Gotta agree. I really don't think P66 realises how much he damages SS. He must live to post on it as he responds to nearly everything.

Gotta agree. I really don't think P66 realises how much he damages SS. He must live to post on it as he responds to nearly everything.
That is what shitted me. It didn't matter if he had anything positive or valuable to contribute to a discussion or not, he would just post something regardless and often if he didn't have anything worthwhile or valid to add, it would largely become about him and that's how threads would get derailed.

Don't you just love how his ego can't stand it if anybody else gets some inside info? If somebody chats to a player at training, you can bet P66 will be on him in a second, saying, "Sure, he'd say that to a pleb like you, but when we were drinking sherry together until 1am, just the other night, he told me the truth". He's so insecure it's embarrassing.

I have him on ignore because he is the worst poster ever in the history of the universe but is that VDS66 posting on this thread and saying things about me?

Bet he is (because my ego is so huge and paranoia so great, I think everyone is talking about me).

Seriously though, I have read some stuff about P66. If he did come here the ignore button here is a godsend, it completely deletes that poster from your bigfooty life.

Works a treat with the peanuts I have on ignore. if SS had that function the posters who dont like him can put him on ignore and forget.

I have him on ignore because he is the worst poster ever in the history of the universe but is that VDS66 posting on this thread and saying things about me?

Bet he is (because my ego is so huge and paranoia so great, I think everyone is talking about me).

Seriously though, I have read some stuff about P66. If he did come here the ignore button here is a godsend, it completely deletes that poster from your bigfooty life.

Works a treat with the peanuts I have on ignore. if SS had that function the posters who dont like him can put him on ignore and forget.

I can't be bothered with ignores, I think I must like arguing with idiots. Anyway, Plugger got me onto SS because he and Mart etc seemed to not represent the normal fans of the Saints. He ripped into me in my first day trying to scare me off but I stuck to it.

Don't you just love how his ego can't stand it if anybody else gets some inside info? If somebody chats to a player at training, you can bet P66 will be on him in a second, saying, "Sure, he'd say that to a pleb like you, but when we were drinking sherry together until 1am, just the other night, he told me the truth". He's so insecure it's embarrassing.
Sorry but that is rediculous and doesn't happen. Plugger doesn't drink sherry. I think I know who the insecure one is. SS has character, and characters, it is not a love in, like many other forums can be. I come here for information and go to SS for entertainment. Both are full of Saints tragics. If your not so precious you can have the best of both worlds. Each their own I suppose. Both have their place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry but that is rediculous and doesn't happen. Plugger doesn't drink sherry. I think I know who the insecure one is. SS has character, and characters, it is not a love in, like many other forums can be. I come here for information and go to SS for entertainment. Both are full of Saints tragics. If your not so precious you can have the best of both worlds. Each their own I suppose. Both have their place.

Hi Plugger:)

So if I quote you but you have me on ignore... does this mean that only your quote comes up but not my message?

I think people get too worked up about footy forums. I like this one in that we can talk specific saints stuff and most posters have a good idea of whats happening at the club unlike, say, my mates. But this wierd rivalry business with saintsational, I don't get it. We all go for the Saints and I don't know about everyone else but if I don't like what I'm reading I just get of the internet for a bit.

I have an SS account, only because it forced me to create one in order to read the forums at the time; never posted with it. I only ever visit there around the draft/trading time or when there are big news breaks in order to see if there's any inside info going around. Having said that, posters have recently been quoting SS posts with that kind of information here, which makes my ventures over to that wasteland less necessary, and thankfully so. Couple said quotes with information dropped by resident insiders here, and there's absolutely no need to visit that site at all, really. BigFooty is superior in every fathomable aspect.

i think some people need to stop rolling around in the flowers while patting puppy dogs and toughen the hell up
youve got to understand tongue in check and trolling and the difference
but in reality who gives....theyre both forums on the internet

NEVER!!!!:p
Gerri-Blenheim-Pup-in-Flowers.jpg

Cmon, look at him!!! You know you wanna pat him:rainbow::D

I enjoy reading many intelligent posts... I learn some things, facts, strategies, ideas and the like.
You're right, I don't really like the 'love in' stuff
I like to debate opinion, I like to share opinion...
I get frustrated, vent.
It's a good place to celebrate achievement... Ie tonight...
I find out ifo about STK
I don't think, people on here are idiots... I don't know anyone?
Just like people who think I'm a C### yet haven't met me?
;)

Last edited:
Gringo pls take that sarcastic s**t back to saintsational

This place is just as nasty as Saintsational but you guys don't have hijacking lunatics here. If this was Ss we would argue for 12 pages about some trivial point of contention for the sake of it. BF is actually more into denigrating the players and bagging out a few choice individuals like Schnieder and Shents. This place has some kind of unwarranted superiority complex because Plugger 66 doesn't post here. I don't see why I can't be sarcastic, it isn't as confrontational as calling it out every time I disagree with the over the top bagging of the players. Schneider deserves his spot and was always likely to be the upgrade. He isn't holding Goddard out and he isn't stopping Acres being the first picked.

This place is just as nasty as Saintsational but you guys don't have hijacking lunatics here. If this was Ss we would argue for 12 pages about some trivial point of contention for the sake of it. BF is actually more into denigrating the players and bagging out a few choice individuals like Schnieder and Shents. This place has some kind of unwarranted superiority complex because Plugger 66 doesn't post here. I don't see why I can't be sarcastic, it isn't as confrontational as calling it out every time I disagree with the over the top bagging of the players. Schneider deserves his spot and was always likely to be the upgrade. He isn't holding Goddard out and he isn't stopping Acres being the first picked.
agree with some of it, but SS can certainly get its hate on re players

Your post referred to two posts that I made (Schneider sinking cans and younger players not playing) with a sarcastic undertone therefore baiting me and now degenerating the conversation. I'm happy to argue different opinions but in a mature way. Saintsational lacks that type of argument and instead baits, bullies, uses sarcasm etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back