Sam Bradford bashing

Remove this Banner Ad

Please, we were playing like absolute dog s**t then, its easy to point to one game say 'Sanchez destroyed you lolz :drunk:'

A much fairer indication of Carolina's ability was the last 6 games of the year when we got a healthy roster together and the Hardy situation was resolved.

Sanchez shouldn't destroy anyone. You have two good LB's. An average to below average secondary and a terrible offence. I'll take the Eagles who have shown they can win with anyone under centre.

Sanchez shouldn't destroy anyone. You have two good LB's. An average to below average secondary and a terrible offence. I'll take the Eagles who have shown they can win with anyone under centre.

Yet Phili didn't make the playoffs cause they fell in a hole when it all mattered.

Our secondary played very well in the later part of the year when we got Josh Norman back (who could be a pro bowler when healthy) and we gave the kids a chance instead of the washed up bums like DeCoud (since been cut). Benwikere, Boston and White are all youngsters progressing well. Im much more positive about the secondary now than i was at this time last year.

Our team make up is all about defence. That's our identity, our DT's and DE's are all very good.

Can't really blame Bradford too much.
I watched that whole game and wow i can see where the hate comes from. He does not see the field well at all. Would help a bit if his teammates could catch, but he doesnt do himself any favours. Then the next game to come on was Seahawks and Packers, those 2 QB's made him look like he needed to go and live in a retirement village. To sum up he is a spud of epic proportions.

I watched that whole game and wow i can see where the hate comes from. He does not see the field well at all. Would help a bit if his teammates could catch, but he doesnt do himself any favours. Then the next game to come on was Seahawks and Packers, those 2 QB's made him look like he needed to go and live in a retirement village. To sum up he is a spud of epic proportions.

Pretty harsh. No running game, constantly facing 3rd and longs, recievers dropping passes, coming off a two year absence. He isn't the problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back