Draft Profile Sam Docherty

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh of course! I will approve of anything you say after the comedy gold you provided me with last week. After arrogantly declaring that Carlton would thrash Brisbane all week Brisbane won. Classic!

No I didn't. In fact I went on your board & said you'll win.

And I said it multiple times on our board.

But good try. I admire the effort.

Im finding it hilarious also that Carlton fans are bumping every single thread related to Docherty, as if to celebrate the fact that they managed to lure away a kid from a club that he didnt want to be at in the first place, to yourselves who he's supported since he was a kid.

Its not some great coup by Carlton, its something that was inevitable, in hindsight.

When your club actually wanted to deal with the Dogs but Sam flat out refused to go there, it's not actually inevitable.

And it's not like I'm posting on the Brisbane board. It's a general board in a thread titled 'Sam Docherty'. Quite the woe is me attitude - no one has any pity for Brisbane. They got themselves in the mess you're in now.

When your club actually wanted to deal with the Dogs but Sam flat out refused to go there, it's not actually inevitable.

And it's not like I'm posting on the Brisbane board. It's a general board in a thread titled 'Sam Docherty'. Quite the woe is me attitude - no one has any pity for Brisbane. They got themselves in the mess you're in now.

You keep telling yourself that, in the very same sentence that you mention Sam flat out refused to go to any club but YOURS. He wanted to return to a) his home and b) the club his family wanted to see him play at.

You can keep claiming to be the biggest winners from this trade and keep bumping threads so you can beat your chests about it, but you still have another 21 players to find to fill your team before Docs efforts are rewarded to him.

No I didn't. In fact I went on your board & said you'll win.

And I said it multiple times on our board.

But good try. I admire the effort.
Oh were you one of the lurking liker's liking all of your buddies posts who stated the same? You were definitely one of the posters making a mockery of the Brisbane football club though. Regardless it was comedy gold and I will approve of all your posts as a result:D

You keep telling yourself that, in the very same sentence that you mention Sam flat out refused to go to any club but YOURS. He wanted to return to a) his home and b) the club his family wanted to see him play at.

You can keep claiming to be the biggest winners from this trade and keep bumping threads so you can beat your chests about it, but you still have another 21 players to find to fill your team before Docs efforts are rewarded to him.

Where did I say we won the trade? Again with the 'woe is us' attitude. No one said Brisbane lost the trade. You can't exactly judge a 3rd year player against a first year player in the bottom side. Can you?

I said Doc has been a good pick up. Not 'omg carlton totally won this trade. that cutler kid is so crap. what were brisbane thinking'.

Oh were you one of the lurking liker's liking all of your buddies posts who stated the same? You were definitely one of the posters making a mockery of the Brisbane football club though. Regardless it was comedy gold and I will approve of all your posts as a result:D

Nope.

Keep trying. I'm enjoying the effort.

Where did I say we won the trade? Again with the 'woe is us' attitude. No one said Brisbane lost the trade ... I said Doc has been a good pick up. Not 'omg carlton totally won this trade. that cutler kid is so crap. what were brisbane thinking'.

Yep. It's a bit of a scorned reaction from a couple of Lions posters tbh. Don't worry about it.

Very happy that the Blues landed Doc. As it stands he's one of perhaps only three 21&U's at Carlton who actually show talent at AFL level. Lacks a little pace on the chase I think, but makes up for it in other ways. Given how far back he was coming from over the preseason I really look forward to seeing what this kid can do with a full preseason and a few more games under his belt. Could become a key player for the team. Carlton need a few more of these cheapie of trades if we're to fast track a recovery of our fortunes.

Yep. It's a bit of a scorned reaction from a couple of Lions posters tbh. Don't worry about it.

Very happy that the Blues landed Doc. As it stands he's one of perhaps only three 21&U's at Carlton who actually show talent at AFL level. Lacks a little pace on the chase I think, but makes up for it in other ways. Given how far back he was coming from over the preseason I really look forward to seeing what this kid can do with a full preseason and a few more games under his belt. Could become a key player for the team. Carlton need a few more of these cheapie of trades if we're to fast track a recovery of our fortunes.
I have no problems with Docherty and I wish him well at his new club. He had legitimate reasons for leaving and it was quite a sad situation for him really. He is a quality player and he will no doubt continue to improve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back