Sam Mitchell missed the 'let's all move on' memo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, Lloyd tried to deny that the low armband thing was taunting Brisbane.

Lloyd took part in the same documentary where Damien Hardwick confirmed that it was a shot at Brisbane.

From 1:00 in

took you that long?

Actually, I don't think I've seen anything to the level of disputing the assertion that Essendon tried to gain a pharmacological advantage over their opponents prior to this thread. That was a head scratcher, more the sort of thing I'd expect from fishardansin or pazza. Maybe mxett on a bad day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So do we all accept Mark Evans' assertion that "people need to respect the position of the Essendon players"?
No, sledge your heart out I say. Its up to the players to retaliate either verbally or physically, they are grown men FFS, surely they can cop a bit of stick.
Hibberd should of hit back with a few barbs at Mitchell

No, sledge your heart out I say. Its up to the players to retaliate either verbally or physically, they are grown men FFS, surely they can cop a bit of stick.
Hibberd should of hit back with a few barbs at Mitchell

Actually think it'll come back to bite Mitchell, if he's in the game long enough.

Actually think it'll come back to bite Mitchell, if he's in the game long enough.
This is a bloke who has dodged more bullets than the taliban and is on the vinegar stroke of his career - I somehow doubt it !!!
(retracting that statement if yours was in jest as I think it was or should be)

Lloyd has dished out more goal assists in the first half of this Legends game than any five-year span of his career.

This is a bloke who has dodged more bullets than the taliban and is on the vinegar stroke of his career - I somehow doubt it !!!
(retracting that statement if yours was in jest as I think it was or should be)

article-2629336-1DEA119500000578-815_306x423.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back