Toast Sam Rowe re-signs for 2 seasons - Now in the Leadership Group

May be merged down the track but this deserves a new thread, for now.

Confirmed by the man himself on AFL360 this evening. Looked like he was about to jump out of his seat with excitement.

Rowe's new contract

SAM ROWE'S breakout season has been rewarded by Carlton, with the Blues re-signing the key defender for a further two years.

Rowe's new contract

Sam was on the scrap-heap this time last season but has absolutely turned his career on it's head. Has had a magnificent season and has hardly been beaten down back all year.

Truly a Herculean effort from someone who has had to work harder than most to get to where he is today.

Well done to Sam and the CFC. A well-deserved outcome for all concerned. I'm genuinely thrilled for him.

Oct 9, 2009
CR0
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Shebangabang.

Will only get better and no-one should underestimate how long it would have taken to physically overcome the treatment he went through.

The upcoming pre-season will do wonders for him and 2015 should be a cracker.

Well done Samuel L. Rowe.

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Nollamara, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
Absolutely love Sammy Rowe and thrilled for him to be given another two year contract. He couldn't stopped smiling it was really infectious. Hope he gets a crack at Hawkins and has done his homework. I thought it was funny that on the bottom of the screen came up all the players that had signed new contracts and Jamo's name didn't come up. I hope that Sam gets to be part of the leadership group as I think the younger guys would benefit from him.

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Our mate ShanDog !
I'm so proud of everything he's achieved both on and off the field. He's a real fighter and he truly deserves this contract.
Hell yes, proud is a great word! This makes ShanDog very happy :)

All the best for the next couple of years Sammy. AA 2015? Never aim low! Lock him in! :D

Back