Sampi vs McDougall

Remove this Banner Ad

hes good with the ladies and obviously extremely well groomed.

Okay listen, so you shouldn't be hating on a bloke who shaves his neck and has his doovalacky swung on by a buffet of willing fair ladies, you should be admiring them and taking notes on your gaming pc.

Immerse yourself within them, walk behind in their wake at a 30 degree angle and catch the damsels as he hits them off with his slapper stick, in true white knight style.

Okay listen, so you shouldn't be hating on a bloke who shaves his neck and has his doovalacky swung on by a buffet of willing fair ladies, you should be admiring them and taking notes on your gaming pc.

Immerse yourself within them, walk behind in their wake at a 30 degree angle and catch the damsels as he hits them off with his slapper stick, in true white knight style.
you make my sun shine brighter Tiff :rainbow:

Attachments

• rainbow[1].png
    rainbow[1].png
    448 bytes · Views: 3
While we are on 2004 I watched a game from then I was floored how fast and agile Juddy was. No wonder he won the brownlow .. There is no one like him in this era, he's still fast and bulky but he was like a cheetah or bounding gazelle

It's called 'mirin' Tiff, don't you know anything?

Doogs? Is that you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While we are on 2004 I watched a game from then I was floored how fast and agile Juddy was. No wonder he won the brownlow .. There is no one like him in this era, he's still fast and bulky but he was like a cheetah or bounding gazelle
Yeah bloody amazing. Definitely took him for granted at the time. Can't believe we only won one flag with him, Cousins and Kerr.

Negligent WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back