Teams San Francisco 49ers - The Niners

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeeze take a joke

Broncos are still >>> 49ers after GOAT retires

You were joking? Sorry, I took it as coming onto a team's threas and dishing them, which, frankly, is a better stance to take than claiming to be witty.

Bolded bit above is your best "joke" contribution to this thread though.

You were joking? Sorry, I took it as coming onto a team's threas and dishing them, which, frankly, is a better stance to take than claiming to be witty.

Bolded bit above is your best "joke" contribution to this thread though.
GG said there was a new guy in here so I wanted to come check him out

haha alright :)

GG said there was a new guy in here so I wanted to come check him out

haha alright :)

I am now scared for the new guy! ;)

You and GG are the lads to Andy Dufresne in the Shawshank Redemption.

Would have thought there would be a recent posts about this mornings game. Starts in half an hour if you can find an online stream...

Jarryd Hayne vs the Dallas Cowboys. All on his own...

20 minutes to go fellas. Hayne planes gunna make it rain... 'the rain maker'! The Spartacus of the Americas!!

Hayne caught the punt, stepped left, ran through traffic, a Cowboy tried an NFL hit on him and he bumped him off. Player was lucky to jersey tackle Hayne, otherwise it mat have been 'try time'!!

Hayne just returneanother punt 20m. The commentator said, "if you though Hayne made a statement last week, he is screaming from the mountain top this week". The other commentator said "hard not to put this guy on the football team..". Hayne is making Cowboys look like Parramatta reserve graders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

49ers OLB Ahmad Brooks has been indicted on misdemeanor sexual battery charges in connection with a pool party that took place last December.

Ex-teammate Ray McDonald was simultaneously indicted on charges of raping an intoxicated woman and won't play in the NFL again. The transgression of which Brooks is accused took place with the same woman McDonald allegedly raped. All of the incidents were believed to be caught on video tape. Brooks is accused of "groping" the woman while she was unconscious. McDonald is in danger of spending many years in prison. It's unclear what will become of Brooks.

49ers OLB Ahmad Brooks has been indicted on misdemeanor sexual battery charges in connection with a pool party that took place last December.

Ex-teammate Ray McDonald was simultaneously indicted on charges of raping an intoxicated woman and won't play in the NFL again. The transgression of which Brooks is accused took place with the same woman McDonald allegedly raped. All of the incidents were believed to be caught on video tape. Brooks is accused of "groping" the woman while she was unconscious. McDonald is in danger of spending many years in prison. It's unclear what will become of Brooks.

Been waiting all morning for you to post this.

Spose i should dip my toes in here even though Hayne has made it uncomfortable to post here, I became a niners guy becuase our kids soccer team i played on as a kid had very similar uniforms to the niners and i thought it was cool :drunk:
Im trying to be optimistic about the coming season but after the worst mass exodus of players and staff bar a folded club im not getting my hopes up.

Spose i should dip my toes in here even though Hayne has made it uncomfortable to post here, I became a niners guy becuase our kids soccer team i played on as a kid had very similar uniforms to the niners and i thought it was cool :drunk:
Im trying to be optimistic about the coming season but after the worst mass exodus of players and staff bar a folded club im not getting my hopes up.

Just admit you're a Hayne fan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back