Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being morbid, I'm a bit addicted by that historical event.

Got a few docos on JFK kept on my IQ.

Being only 21, I love reading up and learning about some of the biggest events in world history.
Not the morbidity that I was trying to avoid, that is probably the one "conspiracy" that is widely regarded as being fairly probable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree that we should be careful with rumours, however, if there was more to his sacking, then we're also entitled to know about it.

Personally, I just thought they finally twigged to the fact he was incompetent and was causing massive problems within the playing group; nothing more sinister.
I said the same thing only a couple of weeks ago and you shot me down and said we should move on. Why the change of heart?

(Also, not having a crack)

So tell me guys, given that Sando is pretty much a done deal at Collingwood, which one of Dangerfield or Sloane loves him more?

I said the same thing only a couple of weeks ago and you shot me down and said we should move on. Why the change of heart?

(Also, not having a crack)

Did I?

I've consistently said people were searching for some exciting excuse because they didn't realise he was useless, don't think I've really shot anyone down though?

So tell me guys, given that Sando is pretty much a done deal at Collingwood, which one of Dangerfield or Sloane loves him more?

Do you have any players worthy of leaving still? Pendles, Swan and Cloke are overpaid.. Doesn't leave you with much.. If Danger leaves it would be for a top 8 club like North or Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back