Sando: where is he at?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be OK with him going. It is now three years since he took over and we are making the same errors and the same things are costing us games as when he took over. He temporarily improved these things in 2012, but was unable to go on with it.

I do believe that we have tons of talent in this team and a decent coach and coaching team will have a shot at a flag.

I'm hearing some Sando related news is going to break soonish.

Oh FFS - either put up or shut up.

Seriously, I'm sick of this big footy bullshit that everyone has a source of information.

Either post you news and put your balls on the line of shut the * up.

Oh FFS - either put up or shut up.

Seriously, I'm sick of this big footy bullshit that everyone has a source of information.

Either post you news and put your balls on the line of shut the **** up.
What's wrong with providing a heads up? It's clear in his posts he doesn't know what it's about.

So is this news going to break in 24, 48, 72 or 94 hours?

if it doesn't, will you post a retraction saying you posted s**t?

What makes you think that?
Well we just extended his contract, and whilst we were dissapointing it wasn't a completely shambolic season. So I cant see us replacing him out of the blue. That leaves health or family problems as far as bad news goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we just extended his contract, and whilst we were dissapointing it wasn't a completely shambolic season. So I cant see us replacing him out of the blue. That leaves health or family problems as far as bad news goes.

So, who is your source?

So is this news going to break in 24, 48, 72 or 94 hours?

if it doesn't, will you post a retraction saying you posted s**t?
I don't know a timeframe outside of soon, and yes. If I find out I've been fed s**t and in turn fed it to you guys I'll let you know.

Oh ok, I thought you meant it was hinted at by your sauce..
As I said above, apparently he has performance clauses..
Might even be something else if true..
Hopefully not health..

Wow that is big news ;)

Either that or he is going to announce he has finally realised that he needs New assistant coaches as he the current ones are used to saying 'yes Neil' & incapable of giving any decent strategic ideas, particularly on match day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back