Mr Zero

All Australian
Mar 29, 2012
Para Hills
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, TTGDCC, LA Lakers
So wizard waffle has been going through the VFA clubs so I thought I'd do the SANFL.

At the moment I'm just going to go back to 2000 and work my way through each decade once I've done each team.

Mr Zero

All Australian
Mar 29, 2012
Para Hills
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, TTGDCC, LA Lakers
SturtJumpers.png

First one was used until 2006, second until 2011, third used in 2012.

Mr Zero

All Australian
Mar 29, 2012
Para Hills
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, TTGDCC, LA Lakers
Woodville-WestTorrensJumpers.png

I know they wore a different jumper in the early part of the decade but I can't for the life of me remember it.

Mr Zero

All Australian
Mar 29, 2012
Para Hills
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, TTGDCC, LA Lakers
I saw the yellow version but remembered it as an away jumper and forgot about the blue one. And I'm just doing home guernseys at the moment.

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Woodville-WestTorrensJumpers.png

I know they wore a different jumper in the early part of the decade but I can't for the life of me remember it.
There was also another version of he first guernsey here where it was green it was gold I'm pretty sure. Also going to the club as a kid, they had another guernsey which I presumed was an away one because the sponsors rain vertical on the sides rather than horizontal across the chest, pretty sure this was the early 00s

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
There was also another version of he first guernsey here where it was green it was gold I'm pretty sure. Also going to the club as a kid, they had another guernsey which I presumed was an away one because the sponsors rain vertical on the sides rather than horizontal across the chest, pretty sure this was the early 00s
This is the other guernsey worn at the same time as the first one shown on this list

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 237

benji2

Club Legend
May 19, 2011
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg, Sheffield Wednesday
Also I think this was the original WWT guernsey when they were formed, or it was very smiliar
You could be right, I am too young to remember correctly and Google isn't much help

I think that was the one they wore when they won the 1993 flag, but there was an earlier version for 1991-92 which had a green top half and a royal blue bottom half, with a yellow eagle on the chest and a yellow number.

Last edited:

jle101

Club Legend
Sep 3, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Williamstown Seagulls
Big fan of the original '91 jumpers. Clean, simple & meaningful.

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think WWT problem is that because the SANFL is full of traditionalists who are afraid of change, they're trying to incorporate two jumper designs into one. So they always end up with some atrocities with different versions of blue, green and yellow.
I remember reading on the club website that the primary colour of the new team was to be blue, but I personally think yellow looks much better as there are 2 teams who have predominately dark blue in their guernseys already

Back