2nds SANFL Report: Harvey lifts to season-best form

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 8, 2004
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Mitch Harvey
Mitch has really taken to the ruck in the past 2-3 weeks, he is certainly holding his own in there and is far more aggressive than earlier in the season. It was great to see him gain footy around the ground and test his opponent as well as hitting the scoreboard.

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2014-08-28/sanfl-report-round-18

Good to hear that Summo and Logan are keeping the team honest. Efforts like that from Krak will see him left out of the draft this year as it smells of his attitude troubles of the past.

Steven Summerton

Had good possession numbers again and was among a handful that really had effort over the four quarters. He was really disappointed with the team’s performance and will make sure we bounce back in two weeks time.

Tom Logan

A bit stiff not to be named best for us this week, he always plays to the level expected and like Summo was very disappointed with the team's performance and that of some of his teammates. Gives a contest each week and went on ball in the last quarter to try to win the game but was very much on his own in there.

i met summo one night, told me logan & him were cousins. i don't know if he was taking the piss but i was shocked. well done mitch btw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back