Santo Sam and Ed's Total Football

Remove this Banner Ad

I found out the other week that if you have a Foxtel account then you can connect it to the Fox Sports website and get unlimited access to all their articles and videos, so if you have Foxtel at home that's definitely the way to go
Yeah would have been handy but i'm over in the UK at the moment. Those 24 articles don't last long during AFL trade week and when the soccerroos manager gets sacked that's for sure!

I found out the other week that if you have a Foxtel account then you can connect it to the Fox Sports website and get unlimited access to all their articles and videos, so if you have Foxtel at home that's definitely the way to go
Do you know how to do this? That would be excellent! I stopped going to the site altogether once they had changed it.

They're not as funny as they used to be. Still got some really good stuff and I would watch it every night.

Sad that they finish every show with a 'we might see you next time'. Obviously no certainty. Remember last time? 7 booted them off without any warning.

They're not as funny as they used to be. Still got some really good stuff and I would watch it every night.

Sad that they finish every show with a 'we might see you next time'. Obviously no certainty. Remember last time? 7 booted them off without any warning.

They seem more restrained than they used to be on Cup Fever, and on their podcast. Might be part of some "trial" period they're doing. I'll stick with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure that were signed to do 10 eps and they did them. the ratings weren't very good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back