Save Locky's Dad

Remove this Banner Ad

Copying from introductions board.

Hi, I've just joined bigfooty.com to raise awareness my friend Nick Auden's fight for life. Nick is an old team mate at the Fitzroy Reds FC (he also played for the Singapore Wombats and Denver bulldogs). Nick is currently lobbying the big US pharmaceutical companies (Merck and Bristol-Myers Squibb) to allow him access to a new trial drug that has the potential to save his life. Given I'm new to this site, I'd appreciate it if some experienced posters could do me, and Nick, a huge favour and post this message as many of most relevant bigfooty.com threads as you can (it will take me too long to do the 20 posts and work out which are most relevant).

Access to the online petition and further info on how to spread the word is at www.savelockysdad.com

We've had some great support thus far and have compiled close to 30,000 signatures in under a week, but we need more. Today, Nick received some much needed media exposure via The Age - http://www.theage.com.au/world/star...dens-plea-for-cancer-drug-20130905-2t6ry.html - hopefully it is the start of many (another version of the story will be in tomorrow's Age newspaper).

Many heartfelt thanks to people who take up this very worthy cause.

Cheers,

Benjy

Unfortunately Nick lost his battle recently and passed away. There was a massive groundswell of support for his cause worldwide and hopefully the progress made might assist in opening up options for others who might be unlucky enough to find themselves in similar situations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back