Competitions SBFFL Rookie Draft - Draft Open

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, he's Gold Coast's back-up back-up ruckman. And seeing as Nicholls is my main ruck and he's injury prone, I wanted all his back-ups. Already have Currie, who looks to be first in line, and Brooksby is next in line. Hence, the only reason I know who he is.
Jeez there are a few better highly touted ruck options that are still available who have the possibility of extra game time...

I will take Nathan Krakouer.

He averaged 81 in his non-sub affected games and I have him in Port's best 22 so hopefully he will continue to score well.

PetWussy is up

Rookie End of Round 2 Pick

Fremantle will be able to nominate a rookie this year, and by all reports this guy is training the house down. Importantly it looks like he is running unhindered by his knee, and he is pushing a case to be selected for round 1.
anthony-morabito-of-the-dockers-runs-with-the-ball-during-the-round-picture-id452089242

Anthony Morabito welcome to the CanonEyes!

12Chill

Last edited:
Rookie End of Round 2 Pick

Fremantle will be able to nominate a rookie this year, and by all reports this guy is training the house down. Importantly it looks like he is running unhindered by his knee, and he is pushing a case to be selected for round 1.
anthony-morabito-of-the-dockers-runs-with-the-ball-during-the-round-picture-id452089242

Anthony Morabito welcome to the CanonEyes!

12Chill
As a fellow ACL victim, I hope he carves out a career

Yeah, I tore my mine as well. Four weeks before I was scheduled to play the British Lions, in what would have been the pinnacle of my career. Still not over it. Feel for everybody who endures the same grief. Hope he smashes it.

Would love to see Morabito come good after all this time. I really feel like Freo missed out on what could have been an incredible player, the sort of player that could have made the difference in these last few years.

Would love to see Morabito come good after all this time. I really feel like Freo missed out on what could have been an incredible player, the sort of player that could have made the difference in these last few years.
I think everybody who knows a bit about footy is barracking for him. Best thing is a large number of posters on the Freo forum have pegged him to force his way into the team based on current training performances. If his body can hold up. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mason Wood! Cant believe this bloke lasted until the 3rd round of the rookie draft! Steal :)

St Kilda Death
I asked the North board about him they thought he would get NAB games only in 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back