2015 General Discussion/Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it was a freak of a year and I spent way to much time on it! Have to admit, I've never been to a live game but would watch 3/4 a week on TV here, I can't get enough, love it! Best game in he world

Good fella, :thumbsu:

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to propose a trade in Supercoach Draft. I went into the FAQ and it says if I go to the Trades Centre (which I can only assume is the tiny box on the home page), it'll have a list of all players in the league. Nope. It doesn't. Every year they manage to make it so goddamn difficult to the simplest of tasks.

UPDATE: The only way to get into the proper trades centre is to go into your Team, then click on the T under their name. It's the only way, and it isn't mentioned in the FAQ.

Last edited:
SC Paige was melting on twitter because Jock and last years winner were bagging her out behind her back haha. You finished 30k you dickhead of course they are! 'Its so disappointing' no it's not you ******* fruit loop there were 30,000, that's THIRTY ******* THOUSAND people better placed than you to be giving advice. Unbelievable.
Jock Reynolds isn't that great either imo however compared to the festering donkey anus that is the supercoach paige site, it's the supercoach equivalent of Trinity College at Cambridge.

Anyone know how to add players to the SC watch list? Its got me Forked.:confused:
There may be other ways, but this works:

Search for the player by clicking on the magnifying glass button and typing in their name.
Click on the player to bring up their individual player profile screen.
Click on the star next to Watchlist and they get added.

There may be other ways, but this works:

Search for the player by clicking on the magnifying glass button and typing in their name.
Click on the player to bring up their individual player profile screen.
Click on the star next to Watchlist and they get added.
Cheers, need this because beer has destroyed my....umm...whats the word I'm looking for. Lol.:drunk:

I am admin of my workplace's private league and we have had a guy put two teams in by mistake. I want to get rid of one of them from the league, but even though the Herald Sun website says I can do this, it doesn't say how to do it. Been looking around for an answer to this one and struggling to find anything. Anyone know how???

I am admin of my workplace's private league and we have had a guy put two teams in by mistake. I want to get rid of one of them from the league, but even though the Herald Sun website says I can do this, it doesn't say how to do it. Been looking around for an answer to this one and struggling to find anything. Anyone know how???

Get him to go onto the league & 'leave' - with one of his entries would be simplest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys and gals
I am new to relatively new to SC.
Just wanted to know if/where there are records of SC scores for the Nab challenge?
Also, what is the best resource for reading and keeping updated on SC, I have always played DT and followed the DT talk boys in the past and looking for something similar for SC.

Thanks

Whilst 30 odd people out of millions upon millions of Arts grads is a nice statistical outlier, these people are still in part, utterly useless as they have hardly enriched humankind in anyway in comparison to anyone with a real degree (Medicine and its derivatives, Engineering, Science (specifically the hard sciences such as physics, Comp. Sci etc.)) whose professions and research actually do stuff to progress the species in positive ways.

The Arts students at my uni were by enlarge, the smelly unwashed cretins who the rest of us laughed at whenever they got their sanctimonious **** in a knot with regards to the latest social justice cause.

Yeah 29,760? Something like that. If you are any good at SC even in a bad season you finish 10K. To finish that low the starting team must have been awful and her trading must have been just as bad.
Exactly. Nailed it.

A few correction trades and the right C's and season is right back on track. Maybe out of running for overall but under 10k is easy!

Scroll back a page or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back