2015 General Discussion/Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brett Goodes didn't get elevated is he still a chance before rd 1? Many teams on other threads still have him??

11084776_456768241146996_1758172012_n.jpg

beama_9 Big draft night !! @squints_rofl @le_lork @ryanlest @clayebeams @luke_mcguane @joshgreen6 @rohanbewick @tomrockliff38 @pearcehanley 2d

who says players don't play for their fantasy scores ;)

Does anyone know, or can tell me where to find, the average score a player requires to maintain their starting price? eg a player priced at 500k needs to average what?

Does anyone know, or can tell me where to find, the average score a player requires to maintain their starting price? eg a player priced at 500k needs to average what?

Magic number was 5,400 or something per point.
others will give you an exact tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magic number was 5,400 or something per point.
others will give you an exact tho
Magic number is 5375 prior to R1, or another way of looking at it is a $537,500 player had an average of 100 ppg in 2014.

The magic number changes during the season, because all the rookies are priced at an expected average of about 20 ppg which is well under what they will actually average once they start playing.

This effect this has is that that $537,500 player will actually lose a bit in price if he scores 100, 100, 100 over the first three rounds. What is really happening in this case is that some of his value is being distributed to all of the rookies who debuted from a base-price starting value.

This is also why every year, the top priced players finish the year with a lower net value, even if they maintained their previous year's SC average.

Hey blokes.

Newbie question here as it's my first year doing SC after years of doing DT.

How do you change the colours of your team uniform? Can't find the button.

Tackling the big issues here.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...s-his-2015-squad/story-fni5f3gz-1227279951197
That forward line though. I also love this line.
I think Ryan Griffen will win the Brownlow Medal if Robbie Gray doesn’t, and I loved Luke Dahlhaus as a point of difference last year.
Is Krakour elevated? Cameron has had a good preseason so may be underpriced... M WHite. forcing me to do research, remember, he is a journo, it is his job to be controversial, generates interest, feedback and sells papers. Just like Mike Sheehan. Its his job to make a contentious top 50.

Hey blokes.

Newbie question here as it's my first year doing SC after years of doing DT.

How do you change the colours of your team uniform? Can't find the button.

Tackling the big issues here.

Click on you team uniform.

Does anyone know where the writers at Jock Reynolds (including Jock) generally finish each year? Is it worth buying into some of their articles and team selections or are they just a load of s**t?

Why don't you just read it and make your own decision? All these 'experts' can only offer statistical data and opinion to a degree, it's up to you what you do with it. At the end of the day if your team is rubbish that's your own fault. FWIW I think Crouching was somewhere in the top 1000. Jock was top 3k from memory.

Why don't you just read it and make your own decision? All these 'experts' can only offer statistical data and opinion to a degree, it's up to you what you do with it. At the end of the day if your team is rubbish that's your own fault. FWIW I think Crouching was somewhere in the top 1000. Jock was top 3k from memory.
Because its the same as Bigfooty you come here for advice and to give advice, in the end reading into their articles is the exact same as reading bigfooty posts on supercoach

Because its the same as Bigfooty you come here for advice and to give advice, in the end reading into their articles is the exact same as reading bigfooty posts on supercoach

BF is a forum, the purpose is to create discussion, if all you do is read the forums, at least you can form a conclusion based on a discussion from various opinions rather than just one person.

FWIW I like the articles on Jocks site, they tend to back up their arguments well. Doesn't always work out but at least they can show the research that brought them to the conclusion.

There are numerous examples of people finishing top 5k and the next year >40k. Ranking is, to some point, irrelevant.

Supercoach is opinion based. I have had numerous arguments with people on this board about players. Some of those arguments involved people ranker higher than me and I ended up being right; some involved people ranked lower than me that ended up being right.

It's all opinion based. It's like anything in life; suck up as much information out of everyone as you can, analyse it all, digest it, and come up with your own conclusion.

Its far different to Jocks world for a number of reasosn:

1) KardiniaPark is here and a god
2) NSWCROW is here and is a different kinda god
3) Big Footy is far more interactive and fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back