Teams SC 2015 - My team (During NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
B: Brodie Smith, Josh Gibson, Jack Newnes
Jed Adcock, Heritier Lumumba, Adam Saad

- Obviously felt like I needed to go all out on this area due to the lack of rookie options.

Brodie Smith too good to resist seeing as though he'll have a midfield role. Can offer what Malceski does and will most likely average similar numbers.

Josh Gibson perfect for Supercoach, seeing as though he racks it up and uses it fairly well.

Jack Newnes looks completely settled in his role and is becoming an important player for the Saints.

Jed Adcock is someone a few have jumped on late, but I've had my eye on him ever since his first NAB game where he dominated in the midfield. Scarily similar to his 2007 days - tackles a hell of a lot too.

Adam Saad to be upgraded and played in round one. Provides a lot of crucial run for the Suns and hits his targets every single time.

C: Scott Pendlebury, Nathan Fyfe, Dayne Beams, Ryan Griffen
Jack Steven, Patrick Cripps, Aaron Vandenberg, Cameron Ellis-Yolmen

- Not starting with Ablett has given me some freedom with the way I set up my midfield. Three elites, a potential elite, a promising midfielder and three safe rookie choices for cash generation.

Pendles has shown his worth even when he's not at his best. Capable of scoring 120+ with his eyes closed.

Nat Fyfe contested beast. Equally dangerous when he pushes forward. Nothing else has to be added.

Dayne Beams another guy that loves contested footy. Expect him to have more of a pure midfield role than what he had at Collingwood. Redden, Rockliff, Taylor, Zorko perfectly capable of kicking goals when they're forward.

Ryan Griffen will carry the Giants' midfield. Good thing is that Callan Ward will most likely attract the tag, given he's arguably the more damaging player.

Jack Steven has shown he can score well. Just a confidence thing for him I think.

Three rookies are just that. Not expecting much from them, but easily the best three you can go with at the moment. Unless someone like Steele pops up and scores massive this week.

R: Ivan Maric, Scott Lycett

- Straight forward ruck combo. No risks associated.

Ivan Maric produced some big numbers last year and the only way he will go is up.

Scott Lycett as a ruckman and at a cheaper price than Nic Nat = GOLD.

F: Robbie Gray, Jimmy Bartel, Lance Franklin
Michael Walters, Mitch Clark, Patrick Karnezis

- Again, hardly any risks. A blend of proven high scorers, a potential breakthrough player in Walters and two common rookies.

Robbie Gray is Mr Reliable up forward. Can't go wrong there.

Jimmy Bartel is the guy everyone's forgotten about mainly because he played 90% forward last year and his scores were below his career average. He was the #2 targeted Cats player up forward last year, so it'll be a relief for him when moved back into the midfield.

Lance Franklin. 3+ goals every week, plenty of marks and a few touches is what I expect. No reason why he can't do it.

Michael Walters showed promising signs in his games last season despite not playing a full season due to injury. Seems to score a lot of 80s and 90s with the odd 100+ scores.

Mitch Clark and Patrick Karnezis are both well into their careers. One will have a chance to finally breakthrough by playing a midfield/HF role, while the other should settle in comfortably in the Cats' forward line.

While I think I'm ****en unbelievably good at supercoach :drunk: (some mates might differ in opinion on that:cool:) I am certainly not above asking for advice and help from you motley bunch of candyasses! :thumbsu:
First thing you will notice is my crazy ruck situation. I won't be swayed on that. Its crazy, very crazy, in fact soooo crazy, it just might work!:drunk:
I also realise, I have no loophole potentially to start the season. History has taught me it only takes one round for my team to have 4 to 9 missing/injured/suspended players after round one!:rolleyes: I also realise I will have trouble picking a captain in the first round. It will probably be Dusty!
Mostly I am after advice/knowledge on my rookies. If any of them have had poor pre-seasons, recent injuries etc, that would be gnarly!
Thanks in advance.
upload_2015-3-22_6-53-51.png
38K up the sleeve!

Thanks in advance!:hearts:

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-22_6-46-24.png
    upload_2015-3-22_6-46-24.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 98
Hopefully growth. I fully see where you are coming from! Van Berlo will probably get the chop for a cheaper rookie.

If you're going to only have 3 Mid premo's, then you need to have the best 3. Otherwise, you will require up to 8 trades for a complete midfield. Out of the 3 you have, only Treloar is half a chance of being a top 10 mid.

While I think I'm ****en unbelievably good at supercoach :drunk: (some mates might differ in opinion on that:cool:) I am certainly not above asking for advice and help from you motley bunch of candyasses! :thumbsu:
First thing you will notice is my crazy ruck situation. I won't be swayed on that. Its crazy, very crazy, in fact soooo crazy, it just might work!:drunk:
I also realise, I have no loophole potentially to start the season. History has taught me it only takes one round for my team to have 4 to 9 missing/injured/suspended players after round one!:rolleyes: I also realise I will have trouble picking a captain in the first round. It will probably be Dusty!
Mostly I am after advice/knowledge on my rookies. If any of them have had poor pre-seasons, recent injuries etc, that would be gnarly!
Thanks in advance.
View attachment 117594
38K up the sleeve!

Thanks in advance!:hearts:
Sry

I can't go past ruck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're going to only have 3 Mid premo's, then you need to have the best 3. Otherwise, you will require up to 8 trades for a complete midfield. Out of the 3 you have, only Treloar is half a chance of being a top 10 mid.
GAJ, I'm very suspect on his shoulder.
Treloar will be top 10, Griffen will be in and out with his back, or tagged! He's a talent. Swallow will average IMO near 110 and will be good as an M8.
Neale will emerge and is my greatest gamble. If it pays off he'll be a nice M7

Too crazy eh? :)

& pointless. It will be hilarious whenever Lobbe scores 130+ and your 2 starting rucks less than 70. Then the next week you start Lobbe & bench Jacobs, only for Lobbe to score 60 while Jacobs a 160 :D

If you really feel you need Ruck cover, just pick the best available R/F in your FORWARD LINE. You may as well collect the points for money spent in stead of wasting them on your ruck bench.

Not starting with Ablett has given me some freedom with the way I set up my midfield..
Let me play Devils advocate. He comes back in Round 2 and scores 176, 157 and 162. Pendles scores 117, 126 and 124 in the same three weeks.

What do you do?

Let me play Devils advocate. He comes back in Round 2 and scores 176, 157 and 162. Pendles scores 117, 126 and 124 in the same three weeks.

What do you do?
Glee_kurt-cry.gif

Oooh, I think I will stop at this, pending rookies. I likey!
Appreciating advice from the peeps, esp Big Fozza

If nothing else, to give you cats a good laugh!
upload_2015-3-22_11-10-34.png

What is the deadline for Saad to be elevated for the GCS? Wednesday?
I think he is my only rookie concern so far. I have gone cold on Hogan. Melbourne forward line may not see too much of the sherrin again this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back