Teams SC 2015 - My team (During NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No s**t fight. The bloke thinks that footy is rugby and that 40 players should all be going for the contested ball and have no runners to feed it out to. I have no patience for opposition supporters who have NFI about Carlton's game plan or the role of individual players.
Certainly appears that way.

Its also only NAB. ;)

thoughts guys? And yes I know the higgins trap is set.
Obviously hoping some def rookies get named

Looks good to a non expert. Lambert probably should start on field FWIW
Deledio is being managed for achilles tendonitis, thats why I have steered clear of him. Sexton, Macmillon, Dumont I have no idea about. Karnezis, burnt me last year.

Cheers. Dont know how many sub 130k rookies will have decent js
IF you're going with a 200k rookie I'd keep a very close eye on DeGoey @ the Pies.

Cheers. Not buyng into this heavy backline stuff till I see theres no rookie defenders named round 1
Looks good to a non expert. Lambert probably should start on field FWIW
Deledio is being managed for achilles tendonitis, thats why I have steered clear of him. Sexton, Macmillon, Dumont I have no idea about. Karnezis, burnt me last year.

No s**t fight. The bloke thinks that footy is rugby and that 40 players should all be going for the contested ball and have no runners to feed it out to. I have no patience for opposition supporters who have NFI about Carlton's game plan or the role of individual players.

'Kick it to Waite because Casboult can't kick' great plan Mick!

'Kick it to Waite because Casboult can't kick' great plan Mick!

We were talking about mids, but yeah Casboult can't kick for s**t. Can't remember who it was, but one of the regulars here picked Casboult in their SC team a couple of years ago LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was completely amazed Pat McCartin didnt go hunting the ball, was amazed he stayed at full forward where he was picked in the draft as a key fwd that the club identified he needed to play at.

I spoke with Gingy and he decided at half time to head down to the game and abuse McCartin for not going ball hunting and showing the coaches they were wrong to ask him to play his role at full forward.

I'm still shaking my head in amazement at McCartin and his choices

;););););););););););););););););););););););)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are ppl jumping on Cripps? Murph//Judd//Carrots//Gibbs didn't play. Cannot see Cripps coming in strong this year, will play games but won't score big, the vest has his name written all over it.

Why are ppl jumping on Cripps? Murph//Judd//Carrots//Gibbs didn't play. Cannot see Cripps coming in strong this year, will play games but won't score big, the vest has his name written all over it.

Gingy your blue thoughts

Any thoughts on my team guys? Just a rough draft at momentView attachment 113269
I actually don't mind it. You're obviously going for league wins rather than overall. I'd downgrade van Berlo to upgrade rich. Probably take Anderson instead of Woodward too. Also there's better players than Prussia around that price.

Disagree. If anyone, Boekhorst will be front and centre for the vest, particularly early on until he adjusts to AFL level as he looked slightly out of his depth against the Eagles on the weekend. Cripps, on the other hand, was among our best three players and looked right at home.

Cripps is highly rated, and tore it up at VFL level prior to his injury. Is a contested possession machine who is built for SC scoring, and he addresses an area that Carlton desperately lack in the engine room. Takes McLean's vacancy straight up.

Also, if anything, the support of Judd/Murphy/Gibbs will help strengthen his game to help take attention off him and share the ball with in close passages of play. Against the Eagles he was almost running solo.

Avoid him if you prefer, but he was my smokey early on. I took him out of my side due to adjustments, but after seeing him meet my expectations against the Eagles, he's well and truly back in my side. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back