Teams SC 2015 - My Team (Prior to NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a pies supporter so wouldn't know... but where's all the Maynard love coming from? Is he a mature aged recruit or something?

I decided to change up my team completely and go with no super premos in the midfield or on any other lines.

upload_2015-1-31_15-11-49.png

I decided to change up my team completely and go with no super premos in the midfield or on any other lines.

View attachment 106159

What's the projected score?

You need at least one super premo to make your captain each week. That team could very well lead the overall point scoring until about rd 10 when everyone else's upgrades start kicking in and they run over the top over you. You'll be stuck with no cash to upgrade.

Hibberd, Newnes, Waters, Rainbow, Maynard, McKenzie (Goddard, Wigg)

Ablett, Pendles, Selwood, Fyfe, Sloane, Murphy, Van Berlo, Heeney (Krakeour, Blakely, Boekhorst)

Sandilands, Kruezer (Cox)

Deledio, Goddard, Bennel, Swan, Hogan, Steele (Daniel, Lambert)

Trying different strategy this year.

Not sure how much sandi is but he's a risky player to take. Both injury wise and given the changes to ruck scoring. Isn't he like most sharked ruck in the comp?

That is one loaded midfield. The strength in the midfield is off set by the weak back line but honestly, given the lack of point scoring options available in the back line this year, might as well go low and grab your points where you know they'll score.

What's the projected score?

You need at least one super premo to make your captain each week. That team could very well lead the overall point scoring until about rd 10 when everyone else's upgrades start kicking in and they run over the top over you. You'll be stuck with no cash to upgrade.
I doubt I'd use the team but it was interesting seeing how good I could make a team for round 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how much sandi is but he's a risky player to take. Both injury wise and given the changes to ruck scoring. Isn't he like most sharked ruck in the comp?

That is one loaded midfield. The strength in the midfield is off set by the weak back line but honestly, given the lack of point scoring options available in the back line this year, might as well go low and grab your points where you know they'll score.
Yeh I've loaded up the midfield hoping that all the premos are top 10 by the end of the year thus saving on trades.
Can't find many backs I like so will see how the year is shaping up before making a move.

Do people really expect a rapid rise from Newnes?

I didn't watch enough St.Kilda last season to get a good look at him.
Yes. His fitness has improved dramatically this offseason (I think he came first and third in our two time trials) and his skills are already good enough. He is at a very reasonable price and I can see him averaging 90+

My first go:

DEF: Shaw, Docherty, Ibbo, Waters, Whitecross, Lever. EMERG: Vojo Rainbow, Mckenzie.

MID: Ablett, Pendles, Fyfe, Treloar, Deledio, Petracca, Van Berlow, Cripps. EMERG: Heeney, Boenkhurst, Laverde

RUCK: Kreuzer, Leuenberger. EMERG: Grimley

FWD: Franklin, Martin, Swan, Thomas, Bellchambers,Clark. EMERG:Saad, Hogan

Call outs:
*Ibbo should be 90+ player, Docherty with no pre-season last year did well so should get into the 90's. Was stingy with the backs because they are old or suck
*expect treloar to explide this year, Deledio is cut price IMO because of an injury interupted season. also can move to fwd line during upgrades
*rucks will generate some cash and potentially be keepers, expect to upgrade to jacobs if his price drops
*expect Thomas being full fit to average 90+

My first go:

DEF: Shaw, Docherty, Ibbo, Waters, Whitecross, Lever. EMERG: Vojo Rainbow, Mckenzie.

MID: Ablett, Pendles, Fyfe, Treloar, Deledio, Petracca, Van Berlow, Cripps. EMERG: Heeney, Boenkhurst, Laverde

RUCK: Kreuzer, Leuenberger. EMERG: Grimley

FWD: Franklin, Martin, Swan, Thomas, Bellchambers,Clark. EMERG:Saad, Hogan

Call outs:
*Ibbo should be 90+ player, Docherty with no pre-season last year did well so should get into the 90's. Was stingy with the backs because they are old or suck
*expect treloar to explide this year, Deledio is cut price IMO because of an injury interupted season. also can move to fwd line during upgrades
*rucks will generate some cash and potentially be keepers, expect to upgrade to jacobs if his price drops
*expect Thomas being full fit to average 90+
I think your team is far too risky. At least one of Waters, Ibbo, WhiteX, Docherty needs to go for a premo. Better options than Daisy.

I think you should go Thomas > Caleb Daniel and one of those defenders > Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back