Teams SC 2015 - My Team (Prior to NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yzZLq8P.png

Team #4

Waiting for toxic to let me know which spud I need to remove.

Like the structure
nvb
and
petractor

Need to go

Like?

I don't have much cap left so anyone I change needs to be to someone around the same price.

Rance/Roughead are two I'm looking at as POD's atm though.
Well Roughead makes me so frustrated that I just never want to take him on again, you can take him though.

As for Rance, I just don't think he's a viable SC option. Having said that though, the defence options are fairly thin.

Like?

I don't have much cap left so anyone I change needs to be to someone around the same price.

Rance/Roughead are two I'm looking at as POD's atm though.

Rance > Newnes
Roughead > Bennell/Franklin/Goddard/Deledio

I also don't like the odds of Swallow becoming a keeper, so yeah.

Will Heeney get games? It will be a bloody tough gig to crack the Swans lineup, I might look to others.

Also, not many picking Brayshaw. Any reason??

Will Heeney get games? It will be a bloody tough gig to crack the Swans lineup, I might look to others.

Also, not many picking Brayshaw. Any reason??
Because rookies are placeholders and we don't know who will/won't play until after NAB challenge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like the structure
nvb
and
petractor

Need to go

Not a fan of Van Berlo hey? I think he's a reasonable choice given that he should get midfield time, and he has very good JS, unlike a lot of other rookies in the mids.

Not a fan of Van Berlo hey? I think he's a reasonable choice given that he should get midfield time, and he has very good JS, unlike a lot of other rookies in the mids.

Agreed he has ok Job security, however his price puts me right off for a mid rookie type

With my ultra cheap defence

View attachment 106467

PLease assume rookies are place holders, as is B.Goodes

High Risk Defence option
I personally think you need a few more mid-pricers :p

Well apart from the defence...

Lycett, Gray and Parker are my main ifs. Lycett I can see why you would choose him so that can be your own choice, I just think he's not going to justify his price and he's not going to reach the heights a few people think he will.

As for Parker and Gray, they're obviously both great players. But personally I think that they're far too highly priced, especially when you can get players like Franklin for less coin.

I personally think you need a few more mid-pricers :p

Well apart from the defence...

Lycett, Gray and Parker are my main ifs. Lycett I can see why you would choose him so that can be your own choice, I just think he's not going to justify his price and he's not going to reach the heights a few people think he will.

As for Parker and Gray, they're obviously both great players. But personally I think that they're far too highly priced, especially when you can get players like Franklin for less coin.

Agree with everything.

Lycett would never be an option if it wasn't for DPP, and with the quality of FWD's this year, he isn;t worth wasting a spot on.

Agree with everything.

Lycett would never be an option if it wasn't for DPP, and with the quality of FWD's this year, he isn;t worth wasting a spot on.
If you're going to go for DPP, then I'd go Cox as your 3rd ruck and Ryder as your forward/ruck

If you're going to go for DPP, then I'd go Cox as your 3rd ruck and Ryder as your forward/ruck

Not going to touch Ryder until I get a glimpse of the role he will be playing. I dont think he will be has handy in SC if he isn't playing a fair share in the ruck.

Not going to touch Ryder until I get a glimpse of the role he will be playing. I dont think he will be has handy in SC if he isn't playing a fair share in the ruck.

You can't spend that money on him with Lobbe in the team. Ryder is terrible when he's not playing full time ruck and Lobbe really isn't that capable as a forward. Surely Ryder has to be playing 65+% forward. He's a good forward and he'll do his job but it's not going to stack up SC wise. I don't think he can average 100 as a key forward. Buddy had a great year and averaged what 105? He's no Buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back