Teams SC 2015: Team Structure

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. No other backline rookies.
Short term their JS except Brown is good but how many price rises to we expect to get out of them? McIntosh is guaranteed one or two but I have a feeling that Oxley is only in for Young and Seedsman at the moment.

Short term their JS except Brown is good but how many price rises to we expect to get out of them? McIntosh is guaranteed one or two but I have a feeling that Oxley is only in for Young and Seedsman at the moment.

Yeah I'm probably going to bring in T.Hunt at D5 for Rd3.

Round 1 looking like

2/2/4
5/0/6
1/1/1
3/1/4

Probably have a 2/3/3 in the backs next week. Newnes, KK, T.Hunt, TBC and Bonts the mid-pricers.
Who is your 4th DEF rookie? Assuming the first 3 are Macintosh, Saad and Oxley

What's the story with Hamling other than wearing street clothes? Will he playing soon you think? Look ok in nab.

I reckon he must have picked up some slight injury. The main thought is that he was fighting for his position with Talia who didn't have a good NAB challenge. Keep an eye on Hamling, he'll get games at some point, sane with Caleb Daniel.

Wow you went brown i had the same problem so paid extra for henderson now you have me second guessing. Please tell me you only went brown cos you had no choice.

Yeah, no other rooks down back.

I reckon he must have picked up some slight injury. The main thought is that he was fighting for his position with Talia who didn't have a good NAB challenge. Keep an eye on Hamling, he'll get games at some point, sane with Caleb Daniel.
Thx GoAus. Scouring thru Dogs forum but can't find any injury related news.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What classifies as the "best", average or total points? For me I would go with total points, more meaningful than someone playing 5 good games
Best is total. But the more important stat is what they scored when you brought them into your side.

Eg. Sloane:
ave in my side: 80
ave when not in my side: 120

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back