Teams SC 2015: Team Structure

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like last season (Tyson, Polec et. al), I think they will again this season.

Im liking Biggs the most.

Can forgive the guy for not breaking into the Sydney team. Shouldn't have the same trouble at the doggies and is second only to titch in his ability to accumulate the ball.

Can forgive the guy for not breaking into the Sydney team. Shouldn't have the same trouble at the doggies and is second only to titch in his ability to accumulate the ball.
I like him also. Pitty he can't be picked as a defender, where he will spend most, if not all of his time this year. Fingers crossed he might be one that CD change after NAB.
Dogs don't have a lot of talented half backs. They seemed to recruit a few last year that didn't pan out. Should have reasonable job security I would think.

I like him also. Pitty he can't be picked as a defender, where he will spend most, if not all of his time this year. Fingers crossed he might be one that CD change after NAB.
Dogs don't have a lot of talented half backs. They seemed to recruit a few last year that didn't pan out. Should have reasonable job security I would think.

Not overly confident they will change him.

The guy knows how to find the ball, so there is a good chance Doggies might test his ability in the NAB. If they do, he wont get changed. For him to have any chance to be made a DPP, I would say he would have to line up off HB for every NAB cup games and stay deep. I dont see it happening.

Problem is that he accumulated alot of ball in the neafl, not so much in the afl. He also had an incredibly low contested possession rate (29%).

Problem is that he accumulated alot of ball in the neafl, not so much in the afl. He also had an incredibly low contested possession rate (29%).

Interesting. I would still say he should be good for about 75-80 ppg. Im not expecting a Dom Tyson, just a high scoring rookie. I'll pay the extra to gain 10-15ppg.

Interesting. I would still say he should be good for about 75-80 ppg. Im not expecting a Dom Tyson, just a high scoring rookie. I'll pay the extra to gain 10-15ppg.
I have never watched a neafl game but consider this, Jesse White was averaging Gary Ablett like supercoach scores when he played in that league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back