SC Overall leader cheating?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....

Can't believe that anyone would suggest that if someone does well in SuperCoach and AFL Fantasy (AFL Dream Team) then they are a cheat? There is a strong relationship between SuperCoach and AFL Fantasy and doing well in one doesn't mean you can't do well in both.

My final standing in 2011 were as follows:

SuperCoach - 1st
AFL Fantasy - 26th

See the thread below when someone suggested I cheated, I laughed and would even sign a statutory declaration, affidavit (if court proceedings were on foot) etc etc to challenge this. Funny how people can hide behind the anomity of the internet and make accusations without any evidence.

See: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...for-messages-of-congratulations.864384/page-7

I have no idea who the leader is, but for anyone to suggest the leader is cheating simply because he is leading in both competitions perhaps needs to be more open minded and perhaps look at my 2011.

Last edited:
What are the odds that somebody is leading both competitions at the same point in time..... less than me winning x-lotto five times or xavier ellis playing out a full year without getting injured!

Sounds very dodgy in my opinion, considering the scoring systems are different in both formats....
I'm about 7000th in BOTH at the same point so technically it's the same thing but I just won't get accused of cheating:rolleyes:

10578272_10152304955723527_1114047126_n.jpg

Wow....

Can't believe that anyone would suggest that if someone does well in SuperCoach and AFL Fantasy (AFL Dream Team) then they are a cheat? There is a strong relationship between SuperCoach and AFL Fantasy and doing well in one doesn't mean you can't do well in both.

My final standing in 2011 were as follows:

SuperCoach - 1st
AFL Fantasy - 26th

See the thread below when someone suggested I cheated, I laughed and would even sign a statutory declaration, affidavit (if court proceedings were on foot) etc etc to challenge this. Funny how people can hide behind the anomity of the internet and make accusations without any evidence.

See: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...for-messages-of-congratulations.864384/page-7

I have no idea who the leader is, but for anyone to suggest the leader is cheating simply because he is leading in both competitions perhaps needs to be more open minded and perhaps look at my 2011.

If you hadn't noticed my comments had been removed before yours were made.

Any chance to mention that you're a former winner though right?

If you hadn't noticed my comments had been removed before yours were made.

Any chance to mention that you're a former winner though right?

LOL are you serious? You alleged that the overall leader is cheating in both SC/DT and I just gave an example that you can do well in both SC/DT without cheating.

I've had 3280 posts and have not even mentioned that I'm a previous winner for the last two years, however I mentioned that I'm a previous winner as this thread actually relates to it. Pretty funny that first you allege someone cheats then now you are suggesting that I'm gloating when I simply mentioned I'm a previous winner as it is the topic of discussion in this thread.

LOL are you serious? You alleged that the overall leader is cheating in both SC/DT and I just gave an example that you can do well in both SC/DT without cheating.

I've had 3280 posts and have not even mentioned that I'm a previous winner for the last two years, however I mentioned that I'm a previous winner as this thread actually relates to it. Pretty funny that first you allege someone cheats then now you are suggesting that I'm gloating when I simply mentioned I'm a previous winner as it is the topic of discussion in this thread.

Prompts you won.....well I'll be buttered on both sides.

Congrats man I hadn't heard

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back