News Scharenberg Update

Remove this Banner Ad

I would say that's due to when you tear the muscle it creates scar tissue which means it's more likely to tear again, and this doesn't happen when you injure the tendon.

Don't quote me though

Buckley tore his Tendon which is why he had to have surgery as it doesn't heal properly and creates a scar that re-opends under duress. Not sure if that is how it works with all tendon tears but certainly ended his career.
Not saying a young Freeman will have any ongoing issues just putting it out there.

Last edited:

Sorry I thought this was a Scharenberg update.. Apologies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you read the OP or just the thread title?

The OP touched on Reid and considering you can only chat so much about someone that's never played for us at any level, IMO, it's justifiable to discuss Reid.

Last edited:
Led Hawthorn with under 2 minutes to play and if not for some weak defensive work at the end they should've won that game. With Bomber at the helm they look like the real deal to me.
They were rubbish in the first half of that game, when the injuries came they got back in to it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North did get them but they were coming off the showdown and lost Guss and Wingard
I also rate port very highly. I think north beating them told us 2 things.
1. Given how close it was, good luck beating port at home.
2. Don't underestimate North as they have been better than many are allowing, having only lost to the very in form Bombers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shazza is back and jeez he's a unit.

140415_scharenberg600.jpg

Speaking to Nathan himself, the Pies are very cautious given he tends to run at top speed more often than not. It's a matter of strengthening and conditioning for him at the moment. But I'd expect for him to play a handful of senior games this year.

So they just getting him ready and making sure his Hammy is Stronger.

It's not a Sprint

Looks as though he has worked on his upper body whilst he hasnt been able to do any lower body exercise, he looks in pristine knick! Wont be to long till he's this big.
aqa3ybeb.jpg

Oh man Clement was a gun player.

Still remember when he retired pretty young. I was sad and shocked when I heard.

Oh man Clement was a gun player.

Still remember when he retired pretty young.
Fantastic player, yeah for good reason though, he would of been great for our 2010 premiership side and I have no doubt he could of played on till then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Remove this Banner Ad

Back