Scientoligists... hunting victims again. Perth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Doing television commercials here in Melbourne at the moment too.

Had a friend from uni join once. Had some ladies knock on the door ages ago asking if I liked science fiction and then offering literature of science fiction and the bible. I presume now they must have been Scientologists.

Look, it would be interesting to hear what they have to say, and perhaps some of the philosophies would have merit. But from what I understand, once you're in, you're in; and thinking becomes black and white with no room for debate or grey areas. Not my cup of tea.

I love that so many of these stories start with "a liquid lunch". Exact same happened to me. Finished uni for the day and off to that London pub or whatever it's called and got invited for a personality test as I walked past their building next door.

As with all of the other stories, I was found to have deficiencies which could be solved by buying an expensive book.

image.jpg
This is the sought of stuff they produce about psychiatry.

10653333_10205006927685879_9070783925183825322_n.jpg

How are Tom Cruise and John Travolta getting on these days?

Celebs like them would get the royal treatment compared to an average CoS follower.

How are Tom Cruise and John Travolta getting on these days?

Celebs like them would get the royal treatment compared to an average CoS follower.

Cruise's films do better outside America than in America these days. Publicising his nutcase beliefs on breakfast TV tarnished him.

Scientology is a money laundering scam and I'm 99% sure that the celebs that are 'Scientologists' are in on it too, just to make themselves richer.

not exactly, there's no "money laundering" its a "tax haven" but that also misses the point, scientology is very much a cult, they first used the "tax haven" issue to attract people with money to their "church" they then blackmail those celebs into further recruiting. some like mr cruise get fully brainwashed by it.
and become true believers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back